Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Summoner Warframe - Project "hunter" (Art Included)

ForgottenGruver

Perhapse name it Orion?

I would like to start the topic from my previous theme with the sumoner. In those theme I think too much about making a frame with abilities summoning and controlling pet. I spend some time to rework it. I change him from some time, but for now I have an idea that will be better in my mind in warframe. For now I do not draw him with pet, but I will do it  when It will be done with full picture, shows him. I would like to say, that for last time I look a lot of ninja pics, some comics, games to focus on ninjastic view of future full art. For now I will present sketch drawing that will be source of further full art.

Previous version has a history of creating, so I think it must be other history, coz it's really rework.

So short story (perhapse some day it will be long story)

"Alad V. We are tenno. we want you to understand one thing. Do you think you is smart enough to abduct our brothers, kill them, use versus us and do not be punished? You make a great mistake. You will pay for it by your life. There no escape for you. Zanuka and other similar projects will be destroed. You well be destoyed. We will crush all what will stand on our way, and then you will pay."

This is mail from tenno has upgraded his armor to control an AI created for special answer to zanuka. Special created battle unit codename is "Eye" created to replace eyes that is could not be used in this armor. It focuses on a sound wision (uses sound to hear objects and it's some kind a vision). 

I think about future abilities, but third and last already done. 

[1]- "Watchword".

It will attack all his owner attacks or protect from attaking enemies. With maximization it's changed health armor and shield data of our pet. By default this will be some X* of frame data. I was not think about frame options so some of forum men could make a favor and think about it ^_-. And for more details. First skill could be used at least by 1000000 times for teleport summon to u coz of understandable reason(stuck, attacking enemies, and he too far from u and bump in door or wall, but if it was alredy called then he will have data like he has in recalled time, mean if he has 10/400 health then when it will be near of u he will have 10/400 health. And after it was broken it need tome to been repaired. So if it was destroyed u need 15 sec for full repair of pet and summon him. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[2]- Directive "Protector/Agressor".

Pet buff(I call it switcher coz it's rly switcher. Other command are switchers so i do not know how it could be called buffs but I have no other explain for this). Called transformation. The point is:
parameters of shield and armor are increased, while greatly reduced attack of pet. During use, all the enemies start attacking pet(it use some noise sound for enemies, or some other reason, for tech enemies like corpus).
Changes the appearance of the duration of the skill, Daubal massive plates, clean nails, increasing protection.
It's somethink like swithcer. It does not have time to reload, as permanent. This means that the pet can be switched from the the protection mode into attack mode. that would greatly increase his attack, reducing the shields and armor, as well as removing the aggressive mode for enemies. automaticly used with summoning in agressive mode. With Maximization it's chaged attack or armor and shield data for pet. This chages pet stats 75% to 25%. It mean if u have 100 damage and 0 defence in "ageressor" than u will have 75% defense and 25% damage in "tank". And this about all attacking mean damage crit chance crit damage fire ratio and other and life support data includes health armor shield.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[3]- "Inhibition"

"Encourages the robot beast which cuts into the crowd and began to tear it to pieces. During the time that it's used it emits a terrible noise interfering, hindering coordination units, loads in the enemies technique self-destruct codes makes Kaboom" (Mean explozion, but I would like to write kaboom :D). By the upgading mod it's chage power of sound that mean all tech in radius will be destroyed(cool versus shild drones(hate them^_^)). Could be upgraded by mods changing radius and power of skill.

[4]- "Hunting in the dark".

"All ninjas use smoke for tacktical run away. This is not usual smoke. When you call the beast, it fills the room with special gas . Combines with oxygen gas making the room dark and impenetrable disorient the enemy within certain debt time , making him helpless . Nothing can illuminate it until the gas dissipates" .

It's must be some words writed to make it more understandeble.You can see in the dark and your allies will be able to see through you. Skill works as the confuse. Enemy seeing nothing starts making disastrous mistakes leading to his death . Enemy stumbles and tries to find a way , while while you chop it into small pieces with a sword.
With mod upgading change radius of darkness. After full upgrade it could completely fill quite a large room. For fobos, new earth and just open air locations upgade means it will fill the location within a certain radius, making everything inside invisible. For those enemies who will be outside the smokescreen field inside will look tight, it means that to deliver fire on you they can not. It's upgraded by mods change the duration of the ability and radius. It has a lot more radius then vauban's 3 skill fully upgraded in the first of not upgraded mod. To makes room really dark. When it works player see silhouette of the enemy, and the more sounds around the more they make noise, the more you see. It works like daredevil (here I meaned marvel superhero) echolocation. Just look the film and some comics arts, and all will be understood.

So I really wanna you read all this and say what do you think about this abils, perhapse it could be a little bit changed. And I do not have 1 and 2 skills, that mean you have a chanse to imagine somethink not bad and write in on comments.
So, the most tasty think - art:
I redraw a lot, so the version looked like deathstroke for now is not working. I will take it out. So new art
img004_zps6f0d4c7b.jpg
pre version of the last pic, I will add to people who would like to see other idea of summon and helmet side view
img005_zps43c27efd.jpg

img029_zpsc13f2950.jpg

Thanks all for your attantion. I really wanna to create good concept, so I wait for some opinion, ideas, and if it's possible help. I do not work in programs is edit pics, so if somebody will make him colorfull will be really good.
Edited by ltnrfs

• 1 month later...

How does the companion work?

Is it always there? Because that would cause massive parting issues and you wallrunning at crazy speeds.

Does it just appear out of thin air when you use a skill? I don't really like the sound of that...feels cheap.

i do not know what to do with other skills but I have some idea and thinking about it. Perhapse will be not bad