Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Akstiletto Should Live Up To It's Name And Deal Puncture Damage

Top_Honk

Guest CrimsonCrown

Sure does seem a bit weird with the name and supposed function. But it does feature good accuracy unlike the Twin Vipers, so that might be it. Pin point accuracy like a sharp little tip of the knife.

Sharp BLUNT tip of a knife.

Guest CrimsonCrown

The tip of a stiletto is not blunt. It's a blade to pierce skin. I agree puncture makes sense. But I don't really mind what de gives us as long as it's constant

I know. I was being sarcastic towards DE's design.

Mine does decent damage against pretty much everything at the moment. Although I would much prefer it was primarily Slash for variety. Vipers, Twin Vipers, and Wraith Twin Vipers all deal primarily Impact damage; Kunai, Hikou, Despair, Furis, Afuris, Cestra, and Ballistica all deal primarily puncture. No automatic secondary deal primarily slash.

Just a minor gripe really.

But yeah if it were to go by it's name, it should be primarily puncture. But what do I know? I just play the game.

Edited by Raptscallion

Mine does decent damage against pretty much everything at the moment. Although I would much prefer it was primarily Slash for variety. Vipers, Twin Vipers, and Wraith Twin Vipers all deal primarily Impact damage; Kunai, Hikou, Despair, Furis, Afuris, Cestra, and Ballistica all deal primarily puncture. No automatic secondary deal primarily slash.

Just a minor gripe really.

Speaking of slash damage, Hikou should probably be more slash too.