The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wall Bounce!

SouthernGoods

Guys if wall bouncing was added in this game there would be so much you could do! The map designs would be unlimited the gameplay will be more skill based and faster paced. Think of the amazing feet you could pull off! For example let us say that enemies are down a hall and your pinned, well instead of taking a while to shoot them from across the hall you could just bounce from wall to wall above their heads and come down with a sick slam attack! Wall bounce would be awesome! Anyone agree?

Guys if wall bouncing was added in this game there would be so much you could do! The map designs would be unlimited the gameplay will be more skill based and faster paced. Think of the amazing feet you could pull off! For example let us say that enemies are down a hall and your pinned, well instead of taking a while to shoot them from across the hall you could just bounce from wall to wall above their heads and come down with a sick slam attack! Wall bounce would be awesome! Anyone agree?

I think what you should be referring to is wall-running because bouncing comes off after the run. :)

Think of the amazing feet you could pull off!

That's disgusting. What kind of freak wants to pull off people's feet?!

In any case, the Devs would have to completely reconfigure movement mechanics and actually make more than 1 variation of the same map. I don't see this happening anytime soon.

(I believe you meant *FEAT btw)

I think what you should be referring to is wall-running because bouncing comes off after the run. :)

Doesn't matter what it's called to me lol as long as it is in the game :P

That's disgusting. What kind of freak wants to pull off people's feet?!

In any case, the Devs would have to completely reconfigure movement mechanics and actually make more than 1 variation of the same map. I don't see this happening anytime soon.

(I believe you meant *FEAT btw)

Omg :P i knew i had it wrong but i had a brain fart and forgot to how to spell "feat",so i left it the way it was.

Anyways, I thought about the fact that if "wall bouncing" was added in the mechanics would have to be reconfigured but still i wanted to put this idea out there.