Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Fusion Too Expensive

sarge420

mod fusion is wayyy to expensive, i drained 2mil credits fusing mods and got 2 frames' abilities maxed, and 2 mods maxed, now im under 20k and it takes too long to make the money to get mods leveled up. is anyone else thinking mod fusing is too expensive?

Skill mods need 8 copies to max, a mod maxed at Rank 5 needs 32 copies, and a mod maxed at Rank 10 needs over 1000 copies.

If you farmed for copies or like-polarity cards to fuse you'd have the credits to sink in for the fusion costs.

If you used the Fusion core pile you retained from U6 then you probably used the credits you retained from U6 as well.

The question is, why'd you click Ok when the credit cost was listed and added up to a large number?

Duplicate cards make great on fusions, fusion cores i just throw into my sell section... no joke your going to run out of cash FAST if you do not sell the fusions and just fuse cards together on their own.

You dont need to fuse different cards to your weapons, just keep your Melee upgrades on one weapon, Secondary upgrades on one pistol, and just a small assortment for your Primary of choice for missions IE: Rifle mods for Grineer, Shotgun for Infested, and either repeat rifle for Corpus or SnipeTron upgrades for the Corpus.

It really saves you a lot of time and money, plus you get cards for other suits you dont use you can hold onto them wheny ou get the suit or just sell them off... really they are working hard on this and they are getting better, give them a chance, they are dialing in this game for full release.

they wanted to make the game feel longer, but in turn, it made the game exteremly grindy
I much dislike when it comes to the grind

I get burned out faster when repeating a monotonous task without progression, but then again... don't we all?

If i see one of the devs i will definetly say BRING WARFRAME BACK TO UPDATE 6 UPDATE 7 IS A DISASTER! IT HAS WAY TO MUCH BUGS AND WAY TO MUCH GRIND AND WAY TO MUCH NONESENSE WITH THIS MOD TREE THING!

i hate update 7 im not lieing its a disaster

i was in closed beta and it was 10 times better!

this game is ruined just ruined thanks alot Digital Extremes

you are almost as bad as EA in making free 2 play games now

I think that the only problem with the mod fusion is rank 10 mods. They require incredible amounts of resources. A rank 5 or 6 is maxable. After that, the cost increases by incredible amounts.

The total cost for the duplicate upgrading seems to be 2^rank where the cost to next level is 2^(rank-1). This means that each level takes two times as much duplicates as your entire progress with the mod so far. This doesn't become a large problem until after rank 5 or 6. Needs tweaking.

If you're smart about fusing, you can save a lot of money. Using cores is very expensive.