Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept Wip (No Concept Art, Yet)

CosmoKnight

This concept is more going towards a Knight/Warrior type Warframe with some sort of space magic. Well at least that's what I'm going with for now, but a lot of things are subject to change.

Stats:

Health: 150 Unranked -  450 at Rank 30

Shields: 150 Unranked - 450 at Rank 30

Armor: 250

Energy: 100 Unranked - 150 at Rank 30

Stamina: 80

Sprint Speed: 0.9

Abilities (they're not in order):

-Execution: The knight forces enemies within a 5/10/15/20 meter radius get down on their knees. With an increase in melee damage for the whole team, you can have fun executing your enemies (this will probably require some specific animations like cutting an enemy's head off). The ability lasts for 15/30/45/60 seconds. Can be upgraded with rangeduration and strength mods.

-Phalanx: The knight spawns clones of himself to stand in phalanx formation and protect him (or whatever needs protecting) from waves of enemies. The ability will last 5/10/20/40 seconds. Can be upgraded with range,strength and duration mods.

-Stampede: The knight summons a herd of horses and sends them forward, trampling the enemy. Can be upgraded with range and strength mods.

-Dishonor: The knight will stand still and taunt the enemy within 2/4/6/8 meters. With increased health and shields, he stays still after finishing the taunt allowing the enemy to aggro him. His health will slowly regenerate. Can be upgraded with duration and range mods.

-Kneel: The knight targets an enemy and knocks them on their knees. He then summons an energy sword (not sure about the numbers, but it will do a significant amount of more damage than his equipped melee weapon), taps both shoulders with the sword, then proceeds to cutting the target's head off. Can be upgraded with strength mods.

-Honor: The knight attracts nearby enemies towards him by grabbing his sword with his left hand and stabbing it into the ground, then places his right hand over his heart As the enemies approach him, they start to slow down, and then do exactly what he does. They turn around and become allies of the tenno. Can be upgraded with duration and range mods.

-Lunging Strike: The knight targets one enemy and launches forward with his melee weapon, killing his target or slamming them into the ground. Can be upgraded with range and strength mods.

-Shield Bash(for lack of a better name): The knight summons an energy shield and targets and enemy. He dashes quickly with his shield in front of him and slams into the target, sending it flying. The damage caused from the shield also damages any enemies that were behind the target. Can be upgraded with strength and range mods.

I am aware that most of these seem like Ultimate abilities. I also know that there are five abilities. I will try to come up with Power 1/2/3 abilities. I greatly accept any form of feedback, as well as suggestions from the forum dwellers.

Edited by CosmoKnight