Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*frames And Mod Polarities* (For The Record)

Nekot

Hey there,

I can't find anything about differences in mod polarities of warframes. I'm not even sure if there is a difference between each in polarity, but if there is, it'd be extremely useful for players to know before making a purchase, because depending on polarities, certain builds may be extremely inefficient/expensive with different frames.

For example: excalibur has one triangle-symbol polarity (which is associated with Defense-type mods), and I use it to make the shield boost mod affordable. I plan on crafting Ash, except if he doesn't have at least one triangle polarity (because excalibur doesn't have certain polarity symbols), it would mean giving him shields would be pretty expensive/inefficient, and that would deter my interest in that frame.

So, would any players like to contribute a screenshot of their frame's mod page so we can get the polarities of each frame on record? I'm not a part of the wiki or anything, but this information (if we can muster it) should go straight to the wiki.

I'll get a screencap of the polarities for my Excalibur after I post this.

Thanks.

Every frame does indeed have different polarities, with the exception of the 4 ability ones of course, and while it may make some of the mods you use more expensive they will likely have a discount for other things that you would be using on them so it will balance out or maybe even be better in the long run.

Every frame does indeed have different polarities, with the exception of the 4 ability ones of course, and while it may make some of the mods you use more expensive they will likely have a discount for other things that you would be using on them so it will balance out or maybe even be better in the long run.

It could balance out, but then again it might not. Either way, it's still useful information that's extremely easy to aquire, so why not try and get it together? I mean I can't be the only one that's been trying to find them.

Also, you may need to switch your game to windowed mode to take a screenshot.