Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Survey Corps Now Recruiting!

SippyCupSamurai

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21cUhqmGi98

Been working on this clan for a while now and I finally feel ready to welcome any active Tennos out there who are interested!

The moment you pop on the emblem, you'll realize that this clan is indeed inspired by ATTACK ON TITAN. The ranks are even renamed to resemble those within the Survey Corps in the anime.

My vision for this clan is a chill environment for active Tennos who need a home, somewhere to get their research on, combine resources to help each other out, and maybe even work together during events (not mandatory). All I look for in my members is to be active at least on a realistic basis (we all have lives out of game) and to contribute to research projects whenever able.

The Dojo has been rebuilt recently and I am quite proud of it. The spawn room is the Grand Hall on the second floor, which includes access to the following:

2 Trade Posts

Tenno Lab

Bio Lab

Energy Lab

Chem Lab

Dueling Room

Oracle Room

2 Elevators leading to the Obstacle Course on the Third Floor

This grand hall also has one vacant slot reserved for a Shadow Barracks (if expansion becomes necessary). The elevator by the reactors leads to some empty halls on the bottom floor which simply serve as foundation. What you will find down there is a lovely stone memorial to our fallen comrades (watch the anime, don't want to spoil it!)

Last but not least, here is a list of completed research projects:

Mutagen Mass

Fieldron

Detonite Injector

Phage

Akstilleto

Dual Ichor

Torid

Djinn

Project currently under way: ZEPHYR

Just post your interest and i'll send an invite to your alias the next time I log on!

Best wishes,

SippyCupSamurai