Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Swords - Looking For Clan Members Of Any Level!

(PSN)Soccer_Fan007

Hey, if anyone out there is looking for a clan, Void Swords is your #1 choice! We are a pretty small clan (less than 10 members currently :/) but are looking to grow! We have a fully stocked dojo with all labs and even the obstacle course and duel room for use of everyone. We have no level requirement; new and experienced players are all welcome and we are definitely not an "add-and-forget" clan. All players will be a true part of the clan and not just another grunt or number. We have no "standards" for clan members to meet. You won't be expected to play a certain amount of time, or donate all your resources to clan buildings, or anything like that. The only thing we encourage is to be friendly and helpful to other clan members and maybe help each other out with a mission now and then. But again, nothing is demanded of you. Basically, this is a clan formed so all of those in it have a group of players to back them up in the game. So, if you're interested in joining, or have any questions/concerns, feel free to message me on PS4 (Soccer_Fan007) or comment below.

I want to be in a new clan (current one just can't get past six members, and there is basically little/no interaction between members either), but I was made a warlord and love having all this control. I guess go ahead and send me an invite, and I'll choose if I want to join then. Also, how many members are there as of now?

Ok, thank you all that have applied for the clan. I am not currently accepting more members from this forum page. However, if you are still interested, plz MESSAGE me on PSN. Please don't send me friend requests right now. Also, anyone on this page, if you are wondering why you may have not received an invite, it's because you are already in a clan and I cannot invite you if you are. Thanks.