Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seeking A Clan Or Party

(PSN)Avarice_Of_Man

((Quick note here, in the interest of saving time I am going to copy paste this message directly from my introduction message. If a moderator has an issue with that if they could please delete the introductory message and leave this one, I would appreciate that.))

I played Warframe a little back when the PS4 first launched with it. I liked it then but it was really too buggy for me to bother with. I made a mental note to play it when it officially launched and thankfully a buddy of mine let me know day before yesterday that it was out of Beta and ready to go. I spent a little bit of money to get a new Warframe and jumpstart me a little bit into the game again. I am about halfway through Venus right now but really really liking it so far.

I am very interested to find some people to play with also, either a clan or a group would be nice. I am getting a little annoyed with the average anti communicating idiots you see running around otherwise. I understand the desire not to wear a headset (I don't most days unless I have a friend on or someone I am playing with is talking), but you can still waypoint loot drops for allies, and wait patiently for them at doors instead of blasting on through. I may be new, but I am thorough and that has paid of loads so far in mods and fusion cores that I am nearly certain a lot of these players miss because they want to get straight to the end for some reason.

Anyway, this is a great game and I'd like to stay in it for a while but I am going to need a group that can help me out because randoms and solo just don't seem to be cutting it right now. I work nights from 10pm to 6 am five to six days a week, so most of my time for Warframe would be in the morning from around 7am to 10am or so (that's Central American Time). But on my nights off I would be free to play whenever. 

At time of writing my Profile Level (I think that's what you'd call it?) is Silver Initiate (Level 2). My warframe Oberon is Rank 13 but he does have a reactor so he has plenty of mod room. My primary weapon is the bow Paris Level 14 (although I am considering building an assault rifle for robotic enemies as the slash type seems to be very ineffective against them) also with a catalyst, but currently lacking good mods sadly. My secondary weapon is the pistol Sicarus Level 12, no catalyst on this although again not many mods for it either. My melee weapon of choice is the Dual Ethers Level 13, plenty of good mods on it and a catalyst for it as well. Oh and I also have a Sentinel Wyrm Level 7 with Warrior and Crowd Dispersion mods as well as a Laser Rifle Level 10 equipped to him.

I could probably handle (with a good group) missions up to 20, but I would prefer keeping it as close to my level as possible. With that in mind I hope someone takes pity on me and recruits me soon because I am getting so tired of the dashers and the lack of actual multiplayer in this MMO.

Hey Avarice, I am founding a clan on exactly the same principles you just brought up. My clan is very new, developing rapidly, and the sole purpose of it is to gather a group of people to USE your headset that came with the ps4, and have a good time clearing levels, getting resources, or whatever floats your boat. We would love to have ya, just add me on warframe or psn to get your clan invite!