Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enlist In The Tenno Survey Corps!

SippyCupSamurai

aott_survey_corps_s_by_dmodernharmony-d6

The moment you pop on the emblem, you'll realize that this clan is indeed inspired by Attack On Titan (also known as Shingeki no Kyojin). The ranks are even renamed to resemble those within the Survey Corps in the anime.

This shadow clan is a chill environment for active tennos who need a home... somewhere to get their research on, combine resources to help each other out, and even work together during events (not mandatory). All I look for in my members is to be active at least on a realistic basis (we all have lives out of game) and to contribute to research projects whenever able. Members will only be dismissed if more than 30 days go by without logging on.

Building the Dojo was a grand labor of love that I accomplished on my own long ago. Many resources and platinum later...the Tenno Survey Corps have a glorious base of operations. I am quite proud of it and hope you'll love calling it your home. The spawn room is the Grand Hall on the

Second Floor:

2 Trade Posts

Shadow Barracks

Oracle Room

Tenno Lab

Bio Lab

Energy Lab

Chem Lab

Dueling Room

A lovely stone memorial to our fallen comrades (watch the anime, don't want to spoil it!)

2 Elevators leading to the

Third Floor:

Orokin Lab

Observatory

Obstacle Course

and room for future expansion

The bottom floor simply serves as foundation, so access to it has been blocked off.

We are part of a lively and active alliance called SWORD, which has over 60 clans, a steam community, and teamspeak options. For more info about the alliance or dark sector activity, you can pm the alliance leader siboreas or visit this link:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SWORD-WF#

So, do you feel like the Tenno Survey Corps would be a good fit for you? We need experienced players but new players are also welcome! Join us, tenno. Here's something to get you pumped:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21cUhqmGi98

Just post your interest and an invite will be sent to your in-game alias at our earliest convenience!

Happy hunting,

SippyCupSamurai

Edited by SippyCupSamurai

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been playing for a couple of weeks now and think it is about time I started playing with a dedicated group.  Really like what I have read so far, would be interested in joining.  Send me a whisper in game anytime for more info about myself:

IGN: Sovreignty

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...