Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Okay?

DIEX

Question

12 answers to this question

You can find all of the skills as drops, why is the plat for the Sentinel wasted? Well, i crafted it and speeded up the process with plat, i dont concider the plat a waste, Sentinels are still Work-In-Progress as pretty much everything else.

Whats the Problem with your blueprints? Im sure we can figure it out together! Issues with the Akimbo Pistols?

After all its just your personal Progress that is lost, did you unlock any other Frames or you still have only your starter Frame?

DE doesnt care if you use another account I dont think. You arent an employee and arent being paid for progress on an account lol. Just take the reset on your old account. plus id say keep playing on the older account. but thats just me.

You can find all of the skills as drops, why is the plat for the Sentinel wasted? Well, i crafted it and speeded up the process with plat, i dont concider the plat a waste, Sentinels are still Work-In-Progress as pretty much everything else.

Whats the Problem with your blueprints? Im sure we can figure it out together! Issues with the Akimbo Pistols?

After all its just your personal Progress that is lost, did you unlock any other Frames or you still have only your starter Frame?

still hav my startrse

DE doesnt care if you use another account I dont think. You arent an employee and arent being paid for progress on an account lol. Just take the reset on your old account. plus id say keep playing on the older account. but thats just me.

what reset? pls tell me more

where can i find exca drops?

Optional reset -- will reset everything (wipe), you will get all your spent platinum back + you will retain lato and braton vandal weapons.

It will be up around this week.

are u joking? w8... if i reset my acc, would my platinum be 150? cuz 50+100 and i still have lato vandal? pls tell me more