Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Gatling Gun Concept

MagnumCondiment

...sarcasm is to be falsely serious. I was JOKING. You really think we'd be able to carry 400 pounds of weaponry and run the speed of a car on a residential road? EVEN in this game that makes no sense. And this game doesn't obey logic. You've screwed up, seriously.

Dude just an idea oh no in the future there are ninja suits to win the war you think thats posible in real life a super powered ninja suit can save the WORLD im done with people like you just go with the idea and the weight dosn't effect anything in this game i have Supra- Galantine-Akstiletto- and Ash i can still run fast so what is your point

I'm not trying to bash you. Chainsaw grip gatlings have a place in many other games. But I do not think they'd fit in well with Warframe. And why have guns? Because the developers decided they wanted guns to be the primary damage source. Out of every weapon used in this game, very few of them look heavier than 20 pounds. It's fairly easy to run and jump with 20 pounds of gear on you. US Marines carry over 80 pounds.

Frost and Rhino are designed to be slow because their shields, health, and abilities all give them the feel of a tank. Slow moving, hard hitting, high damage taking. They still can move remarkably fast. Just not as fast as the other Tenno.

I know your trying to help by using logic but you sound like your crushing my dreams of using my idea and if your not try starting off a comment like this "not to be rude or mean but...." like that.

I know your trying to help by using logic but you sound like your crushing my dreams of using my idea and if your not try starting off a comment like this "not to be rude or mean but...." like that.

You're flaming. I'm so sorry about this but...

...are you 10 or under?

You're flaming. I'm so sorry about this but...

...are you 10 or under?

Dude i am fine with every one commenting but your the only one i don't like here thats commenting being a smart alec and asking question like "are you 10 or under?" and useing logic in this game its not even possible in real life to run up a 25 foot wall and all those KF5AQX is fine he said  "not to bash you" but you your just a smart alec and im 15.

Edited by zJazz

I'm sorry, are you claiming that I'm being worse because I'm not trying to insult you? I have not once claimed you lack brain power. I have not once insulted you in anyway. I have said your idea probably wouldn't work in the terms and conditions of the Warframe universe. I gave reasons why.

Please, point out one instance in which I have insulted you and I will take it all back.

Lol same with me i would do that but im not quit to happy with the people her like Virtual.

That's a tiny minigun. Have you even seen an ACTUAL gatling gun? They're alot larger.That's movie stuff. Gorgon's bigger than that, anyhow.

I'm sorry, are you claiming that I'm being worse because I'm not trying to insult you? I have not once claimed you lack brain power. I have not once insulted you in anyway. I have said your idea probably wouldn't work in the terms and conditions of the Warframe universe. I gave reasons why.

Please, point out one instance in which I have insulted you and I will take it all back.

no im saying your better than Virtual with using logicand being smart alec but your pretty cool