Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Wants To Cancel A Tested Levels

AsprenT

I was hit by a shock when I finished the second level and I found myself in a test not mention that he can only be entered once in the day :(

Did not care too much because it is logical that I will punish the test I'm seeing ridiculous to a large extent that is freeze my level for the whole day (it's actually not logical

Who wants to also want to canceled test or open times infinitely

Because it does not serve and does not help anything but affects frustrated

I think he's frustrated that you can only take the level up test every 24 hours in case you fail or cancel it. And I kind of agree with him, though I have not failed or canceld one yet, I think they don't need that harsh downtime, as they are actually rather easy to accomplish anyway. So the only ppl you punish are the ones that have to cancel/exit cause of real life getting in the way, or the ones not knowing about the 24h downtime (though I think that is mentioned before the test iirc).

I think he's frustrated that you can only take the level up test every 24 hours in case you fail or cancel it. And I kind of agree with him, though I have not failed or canceld one yet, I think they don't need that harsh downtime, as they are actually rather easy to accomplish anyway. So the only ppl you punish are the ones that have to cancel/exit cause of real life getting in the way, or the ones not knowing about the 24h downtime (though I think that is mentioned before the test iirc).

I think it only mentions you have to wait if you fail.

Because I remembering canceling the first since I didn't want to be interupted (had no idea it would be so easy and go so fast) and had to step away for a moment, and being surprised at having to wait.

The shoot the white orbs test is not relatively easy, BUT - leaving the diffucalt level aside - it's annoying, that EVERY time you want to check your statistics or change artifact you are forced to click through the alerts asking if you want to do the rank test now, or not (no matter if you can actually take the test at the moment).