Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New J## Golems

-Mandachordian-Tenno-

idk if there is a J1000 Golem, but i think theres J2000(¿Lephantis?)  and J3000 Golem(not in-game anymore)

why not make more J# Golems?

so... heres my ideas for the new Golems

J4 Golem/J4000 - A rather small hostile enemy, it looks like an infested scorpion but instead of the usual machetes, it wields an activated Roller, i.e. The spikes on them when attacking. on what appears to be a shaft of infested tendrils which makes it like a Mace of some sort. maybe put this in with the infested outbreaks.

J5 Golem/J5000 - a very dilapidated Raptor prototype(but still flying) that has been coated with infested tendrils and "licks" you with sticky stuff that can amplify poison damage and/or induces the poison proc. (now your asking: why would a robo-birdie be infected? it is a prototype that uses nano spores, plastids and neurodes to combat the infested thinking it wouldn't be attacked as disguise but when they quickly tested it against several ancients, it was controlled by simply coated with enough infested tissues and blood of those ancients and those toxic poisons too.

J6 Golem/J6000 - a gigantic blob of nano spores and plastids and other infested tissues, maybe put in a huge room with a huge pit in the center and when it attacks it raises huge "tendrils" that try to infest anyone who touches it(if it its a charger it turns into a runner, if its a runner, changes to leaper then leaper to healing ancient.. if the models were diverse with Corpus crewmen chargers and leaping Grineers this is kinda good)

J7 Golem/J7000 - an evolved form or the primitive progenitor of the synapse and embolist combined. Shoots Lightning but with no limit, and also shoots(pees) acid and lol can also hit like the disruptor when you're too close for comfort.

J8 Golem/J8000 - idk.. running out of ideas for this, maybe an amalgamated infested bunch of sentinels that can go invisible/knockdown/steal your drops/or maybe even a vaporize and stuff.

J9 Golem/J9000 - what does the scanner say about this? its an Corrupted Tenno/warframe that has been infected/ that can shoot laser beams similar to the ones on death orbs and can do some kind of Roar that amplify its secondary attacks that mixes both the dera projectiles and the shotgun bullets.

J10 Golem/J10000 - idk i'll think of something but go ahead and put some suggestions and what-nots by commenting below

Goobye!