Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dovah Slayers

EpicFi

Hi my name is EpicFi or as some call me Lt.Col.EpicFi, I am one of the founders/owner of Dovah Slayers.

So after a long 6 or so months of building up our dojo we are going to start recruiting! YAY!!! One note the dojo is under going some remodeling right now but should be done soon, on that note all labs are still up and running.

So what what are we looking for? For the most part looking for people that do well with team work.

What are we looking for in leader ship? Some one that is rather mature and would be able to help out new people or help out with farming.Most of the leaders I would like to be over the age of 16, some may be accepted under that age it all falls onto if we think you are mature.

Now then all new people will under go a trial run in which it will be about a week or more, and it may not even last that long. (Why?) This is because in the past we have had people who joined to get research items and then left and said bad things about us so sorry but it has to be done. 

We should have a TeamSpeak server so we can talk and have meetings or so also we have a group on steam.

If you would like to join please add me on Steam or in game. And make a post telling us about your self and skills.
Steam: Lt.Col.EpicFi
Warframe: EpicFi

And last but not least the clan name may be changed to some other name and might be changes to ranks and more.And we are on PC not PSN.

Thank you! And if we are not the clan for you then I hope you will find the right one. ~EpicFi

Edited by EpicFi

Oh one other thing. 

Rules-
1: Respect other players and believes of others.

2: (For leaders) Speak to Me or BlessedRancor before making changes to dojo.

3: Have fun

4:Try not to call new people newbies. (It can be mean at times)

More rules may come. ~EpicFi