Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sirocco, The Sprinter - Speed Frame Concept

Eydehvit

Thank you for all support on the melee weapon concept. I've submitted Yndan.

bandicam_2013_12_23_13_40_32_313.jpg

Being inspired by Stam1na's newest album titled SLK and Update 12 I've imagined a warframe with very high basic sprint speed and speed-themed abilities.

Name: Sirocco (another "windy" name besides Zephyr)

Sirocco is irresponsive to some skill and mod effects in order to not to become OP or lag-causing.

Design: Sirocco should be slim, sleek and aerodynamic.

Codex: Unreachable headliner and interceptor. Fastest warframe ever existed.

Stats:
Health 50 (150)
Shield 175 (500)
Armor 15
Energy 75 (120)
Stamina 150
Speed 1.75 (cannot be improved by mod)
Polarization 20px-BarPolW.png and 20px-DPolW.png
Aura 20px-BarPolW.png

Abilities:
1) Untouchable: Increases Sirocco's sprint speed and stamina consumption for 15 seconds by 15/30/45/60 percent. Stacks with Volt's speed boost only. This combination allows Sirocco to reach 3,675 high sprint speed without using any power amplifying mods.
2) Virtuoso: Decreases charge time, reload time, increases attack and multiple shot rate by 20/30/40/50 percent for 15 seconds. Affects bows, throwing and melee weapons only. Also makes weapon switch much faster. Stacks with Valkyr's ability only.
3) Blind luck: Frame makes it's multiplicity or absence illusion, while rapidly changing positions. Camera remains stable on same point. This skill also increases critical damage chance by 10/20/30/45 percent. Attack rate and precision are slightly reduced. Lasts 20 seconds. Blocks sprinting.
4) Collapsive trail: Sirocco creates 3/5/7/10 shockwaves while sprinting amongst enemies. Deals massive impact and explosive damage, causing chaos in behind. Area and damage of skill depends on frame's current speed. Uses stamina to deploy and energy to initiate each shockwave.

To be arted, expanded, lored and precised...

However, Loki master race.

I don't think so. He has 1.63 speed max with mod, comparing to 1.75 (basic) on this concept. Besides it has much more stamina, like Valkyr. With Volt's boost we get 2.445 on Loki and 2.625 on Sirocco. 3,675 that can be gained for 15 sec is much far away.

Edited by Eydehvit

no but ive been wanting a speed frame for ages and for that reason the temptation would be too strong

)))

Anyways, do you have any suggestions about such concept or anything is o'k as it is now?

Btw I noticed concept with 2.0 speed.

Edited by Eydehvit