Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Edelweiss Otakus

Megakruemel

Konbanwa fellow Tenno!

I am currently the warlord of the Edelweiss Otakus.
About us.
We want to establish a community consisting out of people, who like to watch anime and read manga while they also like to play warframe and have fun while doing so...which is the Otaku part of our name . The name "Edelweiss" originated from the flower Leontopodium (German: Edelweiss) wich basically is just a really nice flower used on symbols all the time and wich sounds kinda cool. It was used in some animes and games as names before, like in valkyria chronicels...as a tank. It was also used by the Edelweiss Piraten who fought against the reign of Hitler and his rules. (Of course, as long as you can speak english, you can join, even though we have a german name- only i am german currently... at least as far as i know)

-What can we offer you?
We already have all the labs build and have researched all of the Tech. We also can offer a Duelroom, clankiosk to trade without taxes, a parkour-room, great + greater and grandest clan-hall, lots of gardens, a lot of decorations standing around in our dojo and of course our friendship.

Here is our clan emblem by the way...not really weiss but we like it.

[url=http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af328/wxhowl/oie_eegNnjnBGorK1_zpsf17b9374.png

sorry i can not post a picture directly... here is a link http://s1020.photobucket.com/user/wxhowl/media/oie_eegNnjnBGorK1_zpsf17b9374.png.html?sort=3&o=0

-What do you need to offer us?
Nothing.
The only thing we always like to see is how everyone gets along and has fun doing what they are doing, as long as noone (except the grineer, corpus and infested) get hurt.
If you hurt our nakama, you will get scolded (or in heavy cases, expelled) though.
Contributing to the dojo is voluntarily and we like that.
If you are absent just say so and it will be forgiven as long as it is not too long(duration depending on reason).
Also, bring greedy milk and cookies. We also accept melonbread and cakies.

-Recruitment
Currently we are a ghost shadow clan. Because this is a re-opened clan of Otakunation, where the warlord went afk for 156+days some older members of Otakunation might join as well just as some of them already did.

If you do plan to join massage message me ingame (or leave a message here) if you do not plan to join, i, at least, want to thank you for reading our post.

Tanoshimu!
-Megakruemel.

Edited by Megakruemel