Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alphaalliance Recruitment

(PSN)MrJockStrap

Hello there, my name is MrJockStrap and I am a Warframe Ps4 player. My clan is name AlphaAlliance due to the fact that we are all about freindship and cooperation. I will come clean and say that this is not the clan for everybody, we will not invite random people just to get as many people in the clan as possible. We are looking for good players that are willing to play for a team, with that being sais here are some of the requirements.

1. Have at least 4 Warframes

2. Able to play a supportive role

3. Willing to make freinds and work together with all clan members

4. At least mastery rank 4

5. Mature

6. Willing to help the clan with events or clan operations when needed

With this being said those are the bare minimum requirements. Some other things that are wanted in a good player are being willing to help expand the clan and the clan Dojo. Ranking up in the clan will be decided by clan Warlords and up, the rankup system will work like a trust system. The more that you play with the clan and get to know and make freinds with more of the members is when the warlords will decide what to do with your rank. The main point of this clan is to make freinds and have some competative fun, with this being said you have 3 warnings of major discrepancy's and 6 warnings of smaller discrepancy's, 1 major costs and 2 smaller. The use of all of these warnings will result in a kick from the clan or a demotion in your rank. 

Reply with your ingame name, your warframes, and a bit about yourself and how you would be good for the clan.

Add MrJockStrap on PSN for more information. 

Its a good day to be a Ninja,

-MrJockStrap

Edited by (PS4)MrJockStrap