Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Assassin (Stalker) Attacks In Game

Dscar

Hey Warframe community!

During the odd mission in warframe, at seemingly random times I've been attacked (and killed) by a mysterious assassin. He always announces his presence well before he attacks but i've found it extremely challanging to come close to killing him.

After googling I discovered that these "stalkers" as they're called, always spawn well above the players level and the only strategy I could find to kill them was to play the Rhino warframe and use iron skin while you and your team take them down.

While I think the idea of an assassin hunting you down is cool, the difficulty of killing these relentless tenno looking jerks seems a little high. The idea that he spawns at level 43 when you're only a level 10 (personal experience) is just rediculous.

The stalker strategy usually involves running at you whilst shooting and then resolving to sword attacks in melee. His abilities as far as I could tell are Excalibur's slice dash, and Ash's smoke screen, and maybe his teleport.

Needless to say I find these attacks annoying as he appears really hard to kill, especially when playing solo.

Just thought I'd make this post to see what other people think about these stalker attacks and what strategies and tips you can provide to a nooblet like me :D

Just thought I'd make this post to see what other people think about these stalker attacks and what strategies and tips you can provide to a nooblet like me :D

run and hide. stay in cover. dont move for about 1 minute . dont even lift ur head or he might find u :P

Edited by zikkim

All you have to do is ...

RUN AROUND HIM AND SHOOT, JUST RUN IN CIRCLES !

Interesting.

Whenever it happens my thought process is AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Then normally do what Zikkim said haha.

will have to try it. Thanks :D

The Stalker isn't a normal Enemy... He is an Assassin or something in that way and thats what makes him a Stalker or it wouldn't be that fun.

If he was an Easy Prey or and normal enemie then what would be so special about him? and thats the purpose with him. He is an Assassin that is hunting down the Tenno one by one and he's one of the tenno's most challenging Enemies because he strikes when you least expect him.

When you see him just RUN! or kill him if you can.

Only a well trained tenno can defeat him.

****Sorry for my bad English****

The Stalker isn't a normal Enemy... He is an Assassin or something in that way and thats what makes him a Stalker or it wouldn't be that fun.

If he was an Easy Prey or and normal enemie then what would be so special about him? and thats the purpose with him. He is an Assassin that is hunting down the Tenno one by one and he's one of the tenno's most challenging Enemies because he strikes when you least expect him.

When you see him just RUN! or kill him if you can.

Only a well trained tenno can defeat him.

****Sorry for my bad English****

I understand he is a 'special' enemy and that he is supposed to be hard to fight. In my experience though my fights last not even 5 seconds (if not in cover). He just seems too strong, though I could just be a badly trained Tenno :P. I got him stuck in a room once then just kept on doing the mission, but later on he just appeared in a cloud of smoke and killed me for being a coward and running away haha.

For me, I can usually go toe to toe with a stalker myself, but for some reason they occasionally spawn with WAY stronger weapons. I had one literally kill me with 10 shots from a Braton with 100% accuracy and no chance whatsoever to get to cover. With no opportunities to fight back, no loot, and generally no benefit besides not wasting your damned time, it kinda just feels like it's there expressly to knock off any extra lives you have.

-Bea