Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omega... Prime. (Frame Concept)

EBONCLAW

No "Omega" Frame... Just prime. 

I'm thinking along the lines of an endgame "finesse" to acquire it, no buying this bad boy!!!! THAT way, the people who suck... still suck. i was thinking something along the lines of a long questline? Initiated from within the dojo? idk- the lotus in danger! with maddening maze-like levels, instant DEATH, and parkour challenges, complete with 10% drop rate! or (and) an extrememly difficult and agile (stalker-ish?) boss fight! lol where he pops in and out, immune to abilies, one-shotting people... oh yeah!

Just ideas... do what you want. Anyway

Basic stats, health/shields/power, nothing special... Maybe armor in the saryn-frame range, 155ish, and slow. so people are compelled to install a Rush or Steel Fiber (just to suck up ability points.)

The kicker: able to equip ANY 4 frame abilities.

I'm eager to see what abilities people would mix

example: Rip Line, Invisible, Iron Skin, M.Prime

or: Speed, Roar, Energy Vampire, Renewal

Orrrr: Slash Dash, Desicrate, Stomp, and Blessing

yes this would make it an absolute power vacuum, and forma hog. But hey, more to do! But then it could go offensive, defensive, support, OR agility based, and also prompt people to slot cards they previously thought were useless, and acquire MOAR frames in order to get their skills... for use with.. OMEGA PRIME!!!!!!! 

...what? its fun to say xD

I dont even care what it looks like. Make it a rainbow spouting panda for all i care. I mean, i could draw something...  Bewbs are cool... But you all create some pretty wicked looking frames as is... just uhhhh avoid the overtly UNdetailed ash-like skin suit. plz.

OMEGA PRIME!!!!!!!!

(go on. say it)

also... off topic but, while i have your attention-- i thought it would be absolutely STEWPID-Awesome IF you could introduce a 5th power to all the frames. not a 5th SLOT, just a fifth ability, like a basic travel or defensive power (corkscrew, leap, knockdown, push, evasion... ICE SLIDE!!!! etc.) purely for more unique customizations; so people are tossed at WHICH four to equip. There are some frames where i dont even slot 1 or 2 of their powers because im too busy SPAMMING the others --coughs"bladestorm"-- which opens up a slot to OP them with reach or shield. Now, i know this would require a fairly lengthy overhaul (since the 4 abilities are pre-set) however the sentinel's abilities change when equipped so... i know you guys (and gals) already have the coding for that lying around somewhere lol. 

and FFS RELEASE A PRIME COLOR PALETTE SO WE CAN MATCH ALL THAT SHINY GOLD TRIM!

and FFS RELEASE A PRIME COLOR PALETTE SO WE CAN MATCH ALL THAT SHINY GOLD TRIM!

No. Just no. Means there's no point to going to get prime frames if you're just gonna forma the thing. =P

As for Omega Prime...I'm against a concept of a "wild card" frame since you could just put a combination like Iron Skin, Bastille, MPrime, and Crush. I tell you what if I had a frame that had that combination of abilities, I'd solo everything. Kinda kills the idea of team play.

Sounds neat but at the same time the moment it's implemented the rest of the game's relevance pretty much dries up.  Only way I could see this frame implemented is if Warframe was on it's way out so to speak.

I agree. Such a frame that would disregard the concept of roles would throw the game off balance regardless of who, when and how one is able to obtain it. If this game were no longer being developed, sure why not. This does however sound like one hell of an event boss fight way, way, WAY down the line should DE reveal more about Lotus and her faction, perhaps introducing more characters, if ever.

i did kinda specify endgame lol...

i realize balance is an issue. and im not talking about killing ambulas four times to get the parts for the thing. it HAS to be mind numbingly hard, and take a lot of time/tries to obtain... your're doing this mission EXPECTING to wipe, and not to outright dominate the game with 1 frame. just to tinker with. it would obviously need to have some rotten drawback like, no slot for a reactor, or no pre-polarized slots, that way people WOULD rather bring a frame that is suited for said abilities into a fire fight. there's really NO point in just cramming it full of ults since they are all based on different stats... you're going to want to add mobility and defense.

i mean who would even use crush, in a room full of level 30+ armored enemies, when you have m.prime slotted? and if you plan on spamming 2 or 3 ults like bastille>mprime>crush to deal with everything then you also have to plan on spending 75 to 100 energy every 15 to 20 seconds, with penalties to reach or duration.

also, i think you're wrong about (the frame itself) killing off the need for Team play. WANTING to play solo is what kills team play, and if thats what you're into then have at it, but good luck on that 50th defense wave, or killing a room full of those new hyena units by yourself (once those nasty buggers start getting deployed) 

you're always going to: get knocked down, need more gunners, and have people to revive you and ease picking up time extensions. this frame is mostly intended for giggles. not domination. as i said, an endgame reward