Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Aus] Casual Australian Clan - Khi Con Roi

BattleMuppet

clan-emblem-forum.png

We are a casual clan, looking to add players who enjoy the game and love having a laugh or two while playing.

We are fairly open to anyone who wishes to join and get together in our time zone. There are only a three rules:

1. Don't be a #$&(%. Pretty simple, don't troll needlessly.

2. If you are under 18, we expect a certain level of maturity. Pretend your parents play Warframe and are watching. Would they get it? Then fine by us.

3. Don't take actions that would result in a ban from the dev. We don't want it. They don't want it.

Thats it!

We have members ranging from Mastery Rank 1 to Mastery Rank 14.

We have all current research done, and complete upcoming research ASAP as it is released.

We have members online most afternoons, evenings and weekends.

We have members who chat on mic. We have members who chat on text. We have a quiet few who chat in Grineer only. We aren't sure what they are saying, but we like to assume it means 'all is well'.

We don't have requirements to donate time or resources to the clan. Play, take and enjoy. If you choose to add to the greater good, then props to you! If not, that is fine too. We would rather you dedicate your resources to your own benefit first and foremost.

Want to sign up? Reply here, or look for me in game as BattleMuppet.

Edited by BattleMuppet

Hiya,

I'm a returning player ( stopped playing when the folks I used to group with quit, about 18 months back), looking to start up again. East coast time zone if that makes a difference ( I'm in vic ). Let me know ig ya have spots, or any kind of interveiw process.

Hey there, would be glad to have you on board! And welcome back to the WF universe!

I'm also in Vic, so time zone is no issue. Most of our members are East Coast. No interview process required, add me in game (IGN: BattleMuppet) and remind me why, I'll add you in and get you inducted ASAP.