Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is The Perfect Set Up For Loki?

-Rockbed-

Question

6 answers to this question

Loki's skillset is one of the more useful ones, even though he lacks direct damage abilities and has to rely on weapons for damage output (so you better have at least one well-modded weapon on him). Drop decoy often to keep amount of bullets flying your way to a minimum, go invisible when things get hairy or if you need to help a downed teammate.

I recommend maxing Decoy, putting at least one level into invisibility, and bringing switch teleport along. Last one isn't essential, but it can save your hide occasionally and it opens some shortcuts. Loki's ult isn't that great so you can safely drop it.

HP and shield mods as well as shield regen are helpful for survivability, though as a Loki you shouldn't be taking that much of damage. I also pack everything I can for mobility - stamina max and regen, sprint speed - both for closing in for melee and for circling/breaking line of sight during shootouts.

Loki has little use for power efficiency/range/duration/max mods.

Weapon-wise, he isn't different from any other frame - go for whatever feels interesting. Melee can be very effective on Loki thanks to his ability to swing away from invisibility.

Edited by electricsheep

Loki has little use for power efficiency/range/duration/max mods.

Don't really agree with this. I take advantage of invisibility for the crit damage. So having more power and having longer duration certainly helps. It depends on how you prefer to play Loki.

Decoy, while your sentinel alive

Invisibility, after it died

Sprint Speed, Power Duration, Stamina Max(Optional)

Dual Zoren + Charge Speed, Charge Damage, Critical Chance, Critical Damage, Elemental/ArmorPiercing Damage

Run to enemy and strike with charging.

At Pluto, you need 2 strike - 1.3 second

else, only One strike is enough - 0.625 second at best