The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Introducing............ Me! (Also Looking For Clan)

Cian_Aidan

Hey Fellow Tenno!

My name is Cian (pronounced Key-Arn) and I am new to this whole forum thing so please be patient while I try to learn the ropes without hanging from them by mistake. Ok, so a little about me..... I am a 30 young old male living in Fareham, Hampshire, which is in England (South Coast for those who are interested). I have been a gamer since the Atari 2600 so fairly old in this community but would say I am more a moderate player when I compare to many of you (based on the many slices of Humble Pie so generously handed to me in previous multiplayer encounters!). I have been slowly getting into Warframe since the PS4 release and whenever I am not at work. Professionally I work in second-hand retail in a store called CEX which, for those who don't know us yet, is a store that buys, sells & exchanges Entertainment media and hardware (basically Movies, Games, Phones etc).

As I am not sure what else is really relevant on here I shall just leave it here with the simple idea that if you want to know more, just ask! Looking forward to meeting you online and in these forums!

Take care and bye for now!
Cian

Hey Fellow Tenno!

My name is Cian (pronounced Key-Arn) and I am new to this whole forum thing so please be patient while I try to learn the ropes without hanging from them by mistake. Ok, so a little about me..... I am a 30 young old male living in Fareham, Hampshire, which is in England (South Coast for those who are interested). I have been a gamer since the Atari 2600 so fairly old in this community but would say I am more a moderate player when I compare to many of you (based on the many slices of Humble Pie so generously handed to me in previous multiplayer encounters!). I have been slowly getting into Warframe since the PS4 release and whenever I am not at work. Professionally I work in second-hand retail in a store called CEX which, for those who don't know us yet, is a store that buys, sells & exchanges Entertainment media and hardware (basically Movies, Games, Phones etc).

As I am not sure what else is really relevant on here I shall just leave it here with the simple idea that if you want to know more, just ask! Looking forward to meeting you online and in these forums!

Take care and bye for now!

Cian

Welcome to Warframe fellow brit! I live pretty much on the border of the south west in a small town of Wootton Bassett. I hope the weather hasn't been too bad for you since I'm fairly lucky being on a hill.

I wish you the very best in game!