Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Battles, Who Would Win?

(PSN)truelight4u

Let's discuss a little Warframe battle. Choose the two Warframes you think will give each other a hell of match and choose who you think would be the victor?

Ash VS Stalker = Winner is Ash

Why? Because Stalker has two of Ashes abilities, which I'm sure Ash is a master of. I'm pretty certain that Ash won't attack Stalker during Absorb. Ashes moves are mainly attacks so I can't see Stalker really trying to dispel anything. Slash Dash would only be used by Stalker if can catch Ash off guard. I think everything will come down to wits and skill. 

A lot of you may not agree with me, but I thnk Ash would give Stalker a hell of fight.

Edited by (PS4)truelight4u

I think Rhino and not because of shear strength, but because if Loki used decoy and went invisible, Rhino would just stomp the ground destroying Decoy and possibly revealing Loki's location. While Loki is suspended in midair, Rhino would deliver a fatal blow thus ending the fight. Then again if Loki used radial disarm, cast decoy and went invisible then he might have a chance. While Loki is floating in mid air he could possibly switch teleport, go invisible again and come up from behind Rhino delivering a fatal blow. Though in IMO Rhino would win.

Edited by (PS4)truelight4u

If you meant like something a bit realistic then umm...

Nova. - Her ult would generally really be OP. To prime someone with anti matter.

Nyx - mental abilities are always top notch abilities to have.

Vauban - with his vortex (in real life Blackholes are feared) even in most Sci-Fi games, shows, novels, etc  something like a vortex/blackhole is OP.

There's some other notable frames like Mag with her Crush, even with Pull. Saryn and her poison spores.

These frames I see as the deadliest in a more realistic setting.  Ingame though, you can add Rhino, Oberon (ult), and Ember. World on Fire is hectic, very lovely skill  =D