Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Need Some Friends That Can Help Me Out On Warframe.

(PSN)BLACKGANG07

I don't really have that much friends that have a PS4 so I mostly play alone most times. So I need a group of friends that can help me out sometimes because I can't even play Tower 1 by my self since I'm so horrible. Any ways feel free too add me and maybe we can play some time and have fun. :)

Thanks for reading, and have a good day

To all you guys above, I am more than happy to help or play with you peeps and able to assist with Warframe questions and mod/fusion/game play/void/orokin advice. I have been playing the P.C version for a while and moved to the PS4 versions upon release because I just prefer playing on a console. (PC gamers don't hate I am one! :D)

Add me in game or on PSN my id is Quatraa and I am 90% of the time on mic, or broadcasting game play via my twitch account name which is also Quatraa :)

Take care fellow Tenno and I will see you soon!

Regards

Q

• 2 months later...

anyone can add me PSN lounand  not been playing long if someone could help me with modding and voids and help me farm for rare mods would be very gratefull..

am getting there actually bought rhino prime day one and he helped me out so much and have gold stared him 3 times carnt remember the name of it polarize (something like that lol.. 

Edited by (PS4)lounand

anyone can add me PSN lounand  not been playing long if someone could help me with modding and voids and help me farm for rare mods would be very gratefull..

am getting there actually bought rhino prime day one and he helped me out so much and have gold stared him 3 times carnt remember the name of it polarize (something like that lol.. 

Feel free to add me, and btw it's called a forma. PSN: killerbunny53 I have a mic

I don't really have that much friends that have a PS4 so I mostly play alone most times. So I need a group of friends that can help me out sometimes because I can't even play Tower 1 by my self since I'm so horrible. Any ways feel free too add me and maybe we can play some time and have fun. :)

U have a mic? I'd be glad to help whatever u need... PSN: killerbunny53

i kinda of new here in warframe, i cant do some missions and vaults alone and i.. feel lonely. it will be a honor to help you three.

same here, new to the game so i will add u guys

Im in the same boat as you haha, looking for more friends to play with since I have almost no friends have a PS4 either, feel free to add me if you want.

Add me. I need people to do towers with

quoting you guys so i can remember to add you later. look out for my friend request.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...