The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Rant] De Screwed This One Up...

Z3ROWOLFHD

If I knew that trading was going to be implemented, I defenitely would not have spent all that time farming. I farmed all that stuff under the impression that that was the only way I could get that item. And now that they just added trading all of a sudden, it's like a big F*** you, you wasted all your time.

If I knew this was going to be a thing 2 months ago, I would not have spent all that time and effort farming things.

I farmed every prime, most taking long(The ones I actually wanted). It doesn't bother me in the slightest that parts are tradeable. If anything, I'm friggin ecstatic, because I'm not stuck in the past, nor do I hold some sort of pride in all that time I spent. I'm looking towards the future, where we can farm maybe 1 prime part including the BP and then buy the last part if we don't feel like grinding for the rest. Especially if we're lacking the keys for the runs. 'Cause you know, grinding for random keys is also totally fun. Please, excuse me while I park my &#! in survival for a T3 Cap and get bombarded with exterminates and survivals.(Not really looking for these, was just an example.)

I farmed every prime, most taking long(The ones I actually wanted). It doesn't bother me in the slightest that parts are tradeable. If anything, I'm friggin ecstatic, because I'm not stuck in the past, nor do I hold some sort of pride in all that time I spent. I'm looking towards the future, where we can farm maybe 1 prime part including the BP and then buy the last part if we don't feel like grinding for the rest. Especially if we're lacking the keys for the runs. 'Cause you know, grinding for random keys is also totally fun. Please, excuse me while I park my &#! in survival for a T3 Cap and get bombarded with exterminates and survivals.(Not really looking for these, was just an example.)

You're not getting this are you. What does this say then about all that time we spent getting those parts. It was essentially worth nothing now, maybe 20 30 platinum. The fact that they did this completely unnanounced too is even worse. What about the guy that spent 11 hours yesterday farming for an Ember Prime systems, only to finally get it 2 hours before the update. You think he'd be happy?

You're not getting this are you. What does this say then about all that time we spent getting those parts. It was essentially worth nothing now, maybe 20 30 platinum. The fact that they did this completely unnanounced too is even worse. What about the guy that spent 11 hours yesterday farming for an Ember Prime systems, only to finally get it 2 hours before the update. You think he'd be happy?

I think he/she shouldn't give a rat's &#! and should be happy that they won't have to experience that again in the future.. I'll agree that the unannounced aspect of it was a bad move, especially since I vendored a good chunk of prime parts I could have sold for plat. I spent 2 weeks farming for an Ember Prime BP, nonstop, for more than 6 hours a day. Only to see T3 keys, the same boar prime part, and R5 cores over and over. Then when I finally got it, spent almost as much time doing captures till I had run out of keys. I do not feel in any way bad now that you can trade parts/blueprints. I'm quite pleased, even though I no longer need any prime weapons since I own them all currently. Now, any future releases, I can look forwards to the fact I can now put in half the work and then buy the last part.

Do not stay in the past, look to the future/present. Now you won't have to relive that nightmare.

(Edit): I mean hell, I remember farming every damned warframe back when bosses had a chance to drop a part. In blueprint ball form. Did I care when they changed it to the current system, effectively making all that time I spent farming them moot? No. Since it meant future frames would be easier to get. Get all three parts of a frame in just three runs instead of 20+? Don't mind if I do. You're acting entitled.

Edited by Reokudo