Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something I Think Should Be Adressed

Nilani

i have been having some unlucky stuff happening due to my pc sometimes shutting down due to overheating wich i cant really do much about, that is not the problem tho, the problem i see is if you randomly crash or your power goes out or what ever might happen you dont get anything that you have been fighting to gain up untill that point the time is just wasted. you get simply rolled back to before the mission and get nothing at all no exp no nothing. hope this is not just me thats having this issue

no its not a troll post i realize i have a problem with my pc i just think that it should record what you get trough a mission so that for example someone that is playing endless defence and suddenly have their internet disconnecting them or something like that, dont end up with back to before the mission started. its more so that people dont get fustrated with lossing progression they have made due to stuff they cant control

not everyone can afford a gaming pc and this game can run on most computers that are less that 7 years old. i know this course my pc is 7 years old and sometimes tho only sometimes it overheat.

Edited by Ceramor