Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons Of War Recruitment Thread

LostSouls46

Hello! My name is Lostsouls46, Warlord and founder of the brand new Weapons of War clan!

As a recruit in a new clan, you will get to experience many of the things that make clans fun in Warframe, including: planning and decoration of the Dojo, designing the clan badge (currently looking for a good design!), forming tight-knit groups of friends with the few initial members of the clan, and of course it will be easier to rise through the ranks while the clan is still small!

There are only a few requirements when joining or being a part of this clan.

1. Be nice to fellow clan members as well as random Tenno that you meet in solo play. (no matter who started it, what was said, or who said what. Remember, you represent the clan as a whole and we are above petty game squabbles. This is a game and the goal is to have fun, if you are rude and/or foul mouthed you are ruining the game experience for yourself and possibly others)

2. Activity is appreciated, but not required. (With a few exceptions. Remember, this is a ghost clan, we are allowed 10 members MAX! If you are inactive for a long period of time (about 1-2 weeks) with no given explanation for your absence, you will be considered inactive and your spot will be filled if need be)

3. Have fun! This is a game, if you are not having fun, you are doing it wrong!

Donations to the expansion of the dojo are not necessary (I'll build the whole thing myself if I have to!) but may increase your influence in the clan and will be considered when I consider you for rank up! (please screen cap all donations for proof so I can keep track)

Recruitment of other members is also not required but will definitely increase your influence in the clan and will be a large factor in whether or not you rank up when I consider you for rank up. (There is no specific number of members you need to recruit to guarantee your rank up. In fact, there are no rank up guarantees period. New members will be personally asked by me if they were recruited by someone, so make sure you tell them to mention you!)

Rank ups are based solely on my decision, and I base my decisions on how much I feel you have contributed to the growth of the clan.

Things that you can be discharged from the clan for:

1. Reports of being rude to others. If word gets to me (either through another clan member or somehow from a random player) you will be either issued a warning, your rank will be decreased, or in serious cases you will be expelled from the clan. Once again, we are above negativity in this kind of game and want to create a fun and friendly environment for everyone.

2. Dishonest trading. If you, by some means, perform a trade where the agreed upon outcome of the trade is not met (i.e. you agree to trade for 6 mods/items over the course of 2 trades for a number of platinum or other currency and you either force payment upfront and don't follow through or you cancel the trade after the first round with no intention of continuing, or otherwise fail to meet the agreed upon results) you WILL be expelled, regardless of rank. You should always leave your PM window for the trade up until such a trade is complete in full to cover yourself in false accusations.

3. Unexplained inactivity. See above.

4. Failure to follow agreed upon dojo layout if you have the architect status on multiple occasions.

5. Promoting or accepting recruits without my/another clan member with Weapon of War status' consent

As long as you follow these rules you should be good!

Please add me and PM me in game if interested!

See you in game!

Lostsouls46

Planned dojo layout for reference:

1DTf9C4.png

Edited by LostSouls46