Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Player Seeking Mature, Casual Yet "team Player" Pc Clan

Nebula_9

Hello and thanks for reading.

I've been playing Warframe on nights and weekends for a few weeks now.  I've reached level 4, have a solid (yet not complete; particularly end-game content) understanding of the game mechanics, respectable "skills" (I get the job done, but certainly no FPS pro) and have gotten a nice little collection of frames (four now, more building) and weapons underway. 

Early on, I created my own ghost clan (even spent a forma on expanding it before I knew what they were worth), but now I'm thinking I'd like an alternative to pick-up groups (PUGs) and my often overly ambitious, yet always fun, attempts at soloing everything.  PUGs are unappealing for the patience-testing, frenetic racing through all content; "Me! Me! Me!" showboating; complete lack of even basic tactical play...you get the picture.

So, if you've got a clan that's a good fit with the below, consider me interested:

- PC

I play on PC.  Sometimes I type things.  I'd like people to be able to type back.

- Mature

I'm an over-40 professional. While I've met some great teenagers in game, I tend to get on better with my own kind. 

- Casual

I prefer groups that don't take it all too seriously, prioritize fun over profit (XP, gear, etc.) and know that satisfaction comes from a mission and or team role well played more than getting that rare gear you've grinded for for weeks.  Also, while I put a lot of "volunteer hours" into my games, I'm just not up for the Olympic-level-training commitment it takes to be at the top of the leaderboard (wherever that is).

Team Player

More than age, I like people who actually have the self-control required to do the unthinkable and actually wait for other players or (heaven forbid!) coordinate the team's actions.  (For once, I'd actually like to see what playing a mission as a stealth team is like.)  I'm hardly advocating for a snail's pace, but I don't see any clock in Warframe or bonus points for completing a mission in record time.

- Helpful

One hand washes the other.  I see one of the major benefits of being in a clan as having a source of folks willing to help out and vice versa.  Everybody wins.

- Voice Chat Not Mandatory

Yes, I have a mic and am prepared to use it.  But I'm not always up for the stream of banter.  This is not to criticize; I just find it can detract from the immersion.  I recognize its value for coordinating play, of course, so this is not to rule it out.  Just prefer it to be mostly optional.

Other particulars...  I'm East Coast U.S.  Play nights anytime from 6 p.m. to 1 a.m. and weekends anytime short of dead of night.  Ideally, the majority of others in the clan would be on around those times too.

I'm not exactly a guild-joining veteran, so, if you're interested, let me know how you'd like to communicate.  Reply to this.  PM me here.  PM me in game.  I'm open.  As mentioned above, I'm in my own clan of one, so don't send invite — I understand I'll need to quit my clan before.

Thanks very much for your time and consideration.

- ELB / Nebula_9   

If you still haven't found a clan, Galaxy Force is recruiting. We are a storm clan with 25+ members so far. We have everything in the clan dojo (obstacle courses, dueling arenas, and all the lab research completed).

I am looking for active players who want to play with other pros and novices. Casual players are welcome too. Our clan isn't aiming for leaderboards, or trophies from events. I understand that everyone has other more important things in their life.

We use raidcall to communicate. Send me a message if you are interested.

Click this link to see my original recruiting post: https://forums.warfr...d/#entry1866932

My mastery rank is 14 (almost 15) if that has any value in recruiting players lol.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/176995-recruitingphantoms-of-the-old-war

We play casually and I could say that our active players are somewhat mature (around the 20's, can't guarantee for every single one). Me and the second in command sometimes coordinate our efforts by following certain strategies, sometime said strategy make things go so smooth that we end up chatting the whole time(and sometimes because of that we loose the timing and things go down).

Take a read at our topic and give me a call if interested.