Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think There Is A Problem With Saryn Systems Drop Tables.

TraumaHunter

I get it "it's random". Please don't go in here saying that. Also do not state: "xyz/ I got it in 3 runs"

I am stating that since the RECENT HOTFIX or the one before - there is a problem with the loot tables.

(if you have gotten them since the last hotfix then by all means tell me so I can stop going crazy - but I highly doubt that since I've been running this non stop and i've seen just about every face there is that was farming this at some point since then.)

But now that that is out of the way I must say that its not just me.

I have been running with around 12 others in the last 8 hours. We ALL need systems. We ALL have multiple helmets and chassis's

Some (me included) have some rediculous amounts of helmets and chassis's

See also: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/18232-saryn-systems-blueprint-kela-de-thaym/

The chances of her systems not appearing in 200+ runs is HIGHLY HIGHLY improbable. Especially when I can name at least 8 others by name who have been attempting to farm her for the last 8 hours.

I wouldn't be thinking this was funny buisiness if it was just me. It took me really long to get my rhino and frost parts too (I'm just not lucky... took me about 70 runs each)

But 200+ runs and I'm starting to think that something is wrong.

I would be 100% happier with this if someone would just go "take a peak" at the loot tables and tell me everything is working as it should be.

Systems have always been the rarest blueprint to build a warframe. So that's not impossible. Now you say 8 people, were they each in their own run or was it 4 and 4? If it was 4 and 4 then you really only ran it twice times the total amount of runs, since everyone in the same run will get the same blueprint. Now if it was 8 people each running their own mission for 8 hours then that would sway me toward your side.

Sometimes it really is just the wrong day, I tried to get the ember system for around 2 weeks on and of before, but tip from me is, if you don't get it try another time, not 8 hours of farming the same thing. Saves you a lot of frustration.

I've received the Saryn systems less than an hour ago.

A friend of mine did many a Vay Hek run do get the Trinity systems, and I did still more with him. Seems to be one of those things.

And with this I feel better.

Just so long as it exists. I can handle being unlucky. (i'm used to it)

But I've been conversing with the people currently running it. It's the one piece everyone needs.. =.=

EDIT and to answer the inquiry as to the number of groups - its 2-3 groups. We all take a few minute breaks every now and then. But we see the same faces all the time and the big joke is how none of us have them.

Edited by TraumaHunter

Systems have always been the rarest blueprint to build a warframe. So that's not impossible. Now you say 8 people, were they each in their own run or was it 4 and 4? If it was 4 and 4 then you really only ran it twice times the total amount of runs, since everyone in the same run will get the same blueprint. Now if it was 8 people each running their own mission for 8 hours then that would sway me toward your side.

Sometimes it really is just the wrong day, I tried to get the ember system for around 2 weeks on and of before, but tip from me is, if you don't get it try another time, not 8 hours of farming the same thing. Saves you a lot of frustration.

BTW he said 12 people. Anyways, it took me... I don't know, a ton of runs to get the Frost systems bp. Maybe 70. I don't know. But definitely not 200+. Hope the RNG goes your way.

The chances of her systems not appearing in 200+ runs is HIGHLY HIGHLY improbable. Especially when I can name at least 8 others by name who have been attempting to farm her for the last 8 hours.

But 200+ runs and I'm starting to think that something is wrong.

If drop rate is 2% for a blueprint, 20% for systems after a 40/40 for helm/chassis, 200 runs is still nothing. thats still a 0.4% chance of getting it per run. after 200 runs your "expected average" is 80%. And remember thats EXPECTED average. So no systems for 200 runs is very very very VERY likely AND probable. even at 5% drop rate for BPs EX = 2 but remember. an EXPECTED average does NOT need to correspond to your OBSERVED average of 0. Thats like saying since you flipped a coin 5 times and 5 times it came up heads, its more likely to come up heads again.. no the chances are still 50/50. Your observed average does not change the drop rate. 1000 runs is no guarentee. Its just alot more likely...

I remember when I was trying to get the ember system for days and days on hours and hours. I just put a few jackal runs in between maybe 5 or so ember runs and actually ended up getting all rhino parts before the ember system. Eventually I did get the ember system and kind of see rhino as a bonus cause I didn't put too much effort into farming him. What I'm getting at is maybe do a run or two for another frame you want or might use in the future, keeps you from tearing your eyes out from seeing the same boss over and over and could get you a full frame.