The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Asari Lancers Say Hello

ioeshepard

I still check in on ME now and again, but primarily spend my bullets and abilities here as a Valkyr main, and clan leader. Welcome, Sisters, and please look me or the other members of Celestial Aegis up if you need another weapon pointed at the enemy.

~ Ishixia,

Valkyr of Celestial Aegis

I keep this in mind.

Nova Guard, Asari Lancers

• 4 weeks later...

I am a ME3 player too.  Actually, my clan was founded by ME3 players (that's why we are called N7 Special Ops).

I love that game... Love playing with Turians, Krogans and Quarians. 

But not much to do more... All weapons at rank 10.   I have all banners, Soloing Platinum with Krogan Shaman and Grall..., solo gold with almost every class.

More than 2000 h in that game.  Now, I have 1500 in Warframe.

Edited by ebls

I am a ME3 player too.  Actually, my clan was founded by ME3 players (that's why we are called N7 Special Ops).

I love that game... Love playing with Turians, Krogans and Quarians. 

But not much to do more... All weapons at rank 10.   I have all banners, Soloing Platinum with Krogan Shaman and Grall..., solo gold with almost every class.

More than 2000 h in that game.  Now, I have 1500 in Warframe.

2500 h in ME3 and 300h since U12 - well, shooting stuff with predator x  can get boring after while - smile

Asari dashing is too good and fooling banshees is still attractive enough only not too often.

anyway,

thanks for coming by

see you around

Welcome.

I was a huge ME 3 MP fan before I played warframe I still play Mass effect every so often with a couple friends.

Ans as always. For Rannoch!

welcome to warframe. i was a ME3 MP player myself too, geth engineer was my favorite. warframe's pugs are definitely better but there are still cheesy to go loadouts, nova or rhino/soma/brakk/galatine is basically the harrier/acolyte TGI of ME3 MP

Thanks, for stopping by ! Have fun !

Regards