Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept: Newton

Kurhein

Newton100 shields, 80 health, 65 armor, 135 energy, 1.1 sprint 

By altering the laws of physics Newton is capable of utilizing gravity as a devastating weapon against her foes.

Gravity Spike: cost 25, polarity 0/1/2/3 - common

By increasing the gravity exponentially on target enemy they are dealt crushing impact damage as they are slammed to the ground. 

Inversion: cost 50, polarity 4/5/6/7 - uncommon

Creates a point of gravity directly above target friend or foe causing them to rocket up towards it. 

Enemies are dealt impact damage upon collision with the ceiling or any objects in between it and the gravity point, if in open sky they will float their until the ability wears off and they are dealt impact damage upon hitting the ground.

Allies are launched upwards and suspended upside down at the gravity point providing them a unique vantage point on the battlefield. 

Lightmass: cost 75, polarity 6/7/8/9 - rare

Newton decreases the gravitational pull on herself and allies; allowing for them to move quicker, slide farther, and practically float across the battlefield when leaping.

Gravity Flux: cost 100, polarity 10/11/12/13 - rare

Newton unleashes dozens of miniature black holes across the battlefield causing her foes to be literally torn apart by the wild gravity fluctuations. 

Need help with figuring out how much damage need be applied and duration for effects.

(Certain things to be noted; Gravity Spike is to deal more damage than Inversion.)

I would love to see a mechanic like inversion be implemented. It would defiantly be funny to see a melee built Loki struggle to hit anything. Light mass should cost less energy considering is is much like Volt's speed. Possibly it could serve as an antigravity mechanism where everything floats like an astronaut, thought it would have to replace the ult if that were to happen

Not to be rude or anything but this seems alittle like my gravity base frame: singularity. This does not mean it don't like the idea

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/182433-gravity-warframe-singularity/

Dude. I've seen 5-7 gravity themed concepts in my time on the forums (about 7 months). It's a popular theme.

But yours and this guy's concepts ain't bad.