The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Please Don't Introduce Prime Trading!

(PSN)Flamecasterxvi

Well, let me expand on your statement, Prime warframes and regulare warframes have no significant difference between them other than some extra polarized slots which can be counter balanced by forma. But, Prime weapons, most of the time are much better than their regular counterpart. You can refer to the wiki to compare stats if you are skeptical about that. 

Now, back to my point, Statistical Difference between prime and regular gears were not the main focus of this thread, on the other hand the level of difficulty to acquire them is. Most of the prime gear hunters know how frustrating and difficult it is to do the same mission over and over to get something.But it only adds to the character of the game. Prime Trading will make it exponentially easier for players, not to mention the people who will take advantage of this to gain an upper hand in the market place.

Your argument doesn't hold up, and from your reasoning what I can derive is that you have never truly went after any of the hard-to-get, top-of-the-shelf prime weapons. Please come back when you do.

I have the Bore Prime, Latron Prime, Frost Prime, Mag Prime, Paris Prime.

When they make Soma Prime and Synapse Prime or Flux Prime, then we can talk. But for now on PS4 Prime weapons are either not good till their have a lot of Forma like 4 or 5, or just plain not good like Latron Prime.

Edited by (PS4)PD_33

I have the Bore Prime, Latron Prime, Frost Prime, Mag Prime, Paris Prime.

When they make Soma Prime and Synapse Prime or Flux Prime, then we can talk. But for now on PS4 Prime weapons are either not good till their have a lot of Forma like 4 or 5, or just plain not good like Latron Prime.

I have all the prime frames and weapon but Burston and Braton primes. Latron Prime got a BIG boost on U12, which makes it a very very good Mid-Long Range Prime weapon. 

I have all the prime frames and weapon but Burston and Braton primes. Latron Prime got a BIG boost on U12, which makes it a very very good Mid-Long Range Prime weapon. 

Latron Prime will get a big boost, and its super easy to farm. T1, T2, and T3 Survival. I must have like 15 Latron Prime parts already.

What Primes are good? Burston Prime? If you like Burst weapons, I personally hate the Burston, and will not be gettin the Prime version. I hardly see any players using the Burston at all even if the Prime version is a lot stronger which I am guessing its not. Noone is making any videos about Burston Prime. Latron Prime got a buff now, but its still kinda of like a semi-auto rifle. It doesn't clear a room, and is still a support weapon.

Prime weapons are not game changers, just slightly better versions of their counterparts.

Edited by (PS4)PD_33

Latron Prime will get a big boost, and its super easy to farm. T1, T2, and T3 Survival. I must have like 15 Latron Prime parts already.

What Primes are good? Burston Prime? If you like Burst weapons, I personally hate the Burston, and will not be gettin the Prime version. I hardly see any players using the Burston at all even if the Prime version is a lot stronger which I am guessing its not. Noone is making any videos about Burston Prime. Latron Prime got a buff now, but its still kinda of like a semi-auto rifle. It doesn't clear a room, and is still a support weapon.

Prime weapons are not game changers, just slightly better versions of their counterparts.

You don't see many people running with Burston prime because it's harder to get than the other primes. And if you can't find any reference of Burston prime, you aren't looking hard enough. To put all your doubts to rest, please read the wiki rather than asking me the questions. 

As for my ending statement, some of the prime weapons are game changers. 

We can agree that this prime trading is making it easier for n00bz and people with more plat than sense to acquire prime frames/weapons but its not like there giving away free soma's or synapses XD plus I would like to think veteran player won't be intimidated by little n00bz plus a prime weapon or frame means nothing unless you've got the mods to back it up. =D

We can agree that this prime trading is making it easier for n00bz and people with more plat than sense to acquire prime frames/weapons but its not like there giving away free soma's or synapses XD plus I would like to think veteran player won't be intimidated by little n00bz plus a prime weapon or frame means nothing unless you've got the mods to back it up. =D

Absolutely true my friend. I hate to pile on the bad news though, the newer clan tech weapons are purchasable from the market now. I am just waiting for the day when DE will put all the older clan tech weapons in market too. :<

Am just saying from a conclave point of view I can see people's "rage" about this subject but correct me if am wrong but isn't this a 4 player co-op? Surely this would be handy for people who have just started and veterans who are friends of said n00bz to help them out and in return get good teammates to help themselves defeat higher lvl foes and get more out of the game? I personally welcome the idea to PS4...... Plus a want ma frickin Ember Prime chassis XD

You don't see many people running with Burston prime because it's harder to get than the other primes. And if you can't find any reference of Burston prime, you aren't looking hard enough. To put all your doubts to rest, please read the wiki rather than asking me the questions. 

As for my ending statement, some of the prime weapons are game changers. 

Agreed, guy seems to be trying to go "lalalala my opinion and anecdotal evidence is all that matters for primes"

Boar prime is the best shotgun in the game bar none (for ps4 so far, heard good things about the strun wraith).

Burston and Braton primes are massive improvements and are actually fun compared to their normal counterparts.

The glaive prime is hella-fast off the bat.

---

back on track, I've got all the primes so while waiting for the next prime I guess I'll be stocking up on rarer parts for fun rather than actually looking for them for building stuff.

Agreed, guy seems to be trying to go "lalalala my opinion and anecdotal evidence is all that matters for primes"

Boar prime is the best shotgun in the game bar none (for ps4 so far, heard good things about the strun wraith).

Burston and Braton primes are massive improvements and are actually fun compared to their normal counterparts.

The glaive prime is hella-fast off the bat.

---

back on track, I've got all the primes so while waiting for the next prime I guess I'll be stocking up on rarer parts for fun rather than actually looking for them for building stuff.

Ditto.

They say 90% chance next prime will be Loki or Rhino...I know there's a lot of Rhino haters out there, but I like both of these frames. Curious about others thoughts on which they'd rather see...

They say 90% chance next prime will be Loki or Rhino...I know there's a lot of Rhino haters out there, but I like both of these frames. Curious about others thoughts on which they'd rather see...

No way will it be Rhino unless the game is adjusted to harder difficulty. And to an earlier poster. The Boar Prime takes 4 or 5 Forma to make it a decent weapon. You can take a Soma  or Synapse without any forma and dominate the damage. No need for any prime.

Edited by (PS4)PD_33

No way will it be Rhino unless the game is adjusted to harder difficulty. And to an earlier poster. The Boar Prime takes 4 or 5 Forma to make it a decent weapon. You can take a Soma  or Synapse without any forma and dominate the damage. No need for any prime.

Just by saying what you just said proves that you have something wrong with your setup, I know that for a fact because a no forma Boar Prime is a very valid weapon till late waves on a T3 Defense, which is the same for a no forma Soma or Synapse. Now, if you want my help, I will gladly guide you through the correct way of modding you boar prime. So please don't try to demean a great weapon because you were unable to use it properly. 

-sigh-

Just by saying what you just said proves that you have something wrong with your setup, I know that for a fact because a no forma Boar Prime is a very valid weapon till late waves on a T3 Defense, which is the same for a no forma Soma or Synapse. Now, if you want my help, I will gladly guide you through the correct way of modding you boar prime. So please don't try to demean a great weapon because you were unable to use it properly. 

-sigh-

-Rollseyes

Bore Prime is a horrible Shotgun until its 4 or 5 Formad. I will stand by my statement!

Try a Sobek for example instead,  it does more damage than Bore Prime until more Forma is added to the Prime.

A market weapon beats it without Forma. Rofl.

Rofl, I don't need help modding thank you. But if you need help modding a Sobek, I will be glad to assist.

Edited by (PS4)PD_33

-Rollseyes

Bore Prime is a horrible Shotgun until its 4 or 5 Formad. I will stand by my statement!

Try a Sobek for example instead,  it does more damage than Bore Prime until more Forma is added to the Prime.

A market weapon beats it without Forma. Rofl.

Rofl, I don't need help modding thank you. But if you need help modding your Soma or Synapse correctly. I will be glad to assist you.

Thank you for the offer. I very much appreciate it. I would just like to point out that YOU are the one having problems with YOUR prime weapons, not me. :)

Remember kids, don't laugh too hard, you will throw up. ^_^

Thank you for the offer. I very much appreciate it. I would just like to point out that YOU are the one having problems with YOUR prime weapons, not me. :)

Remember kids, don't laugh too hard, you will throw up. ^_^

Once again if you need help with modding your Sobek, I will be glad to assist. A gun with better ammo economy, and higher damage without any Forma.

Edited by (PS4)PD_33

I see both sides of the debate but you are all looking at things as they are now instead of where theyre going. There's going to be major content changes in the future, this is a good move because certain prime gears have gotten harder to come by while others made easier in the next update. For example it will be even harder to get the glaive prime and I've already ran 30+ T3 capture missions with not a single blade to account for and I need 2 that a friend of mine has while I have prime parts I get all the time that he has yet to get. Yes, this opens up the potential for the plat market, but, it allows even trading too, its no different then the card market. Just because rare cards are being sold not everyone has them.

Edited by (PS4)DaReapa

I see both sides of the debate but you are all looking at things as they are now instead of where theyre going. There's going to be major content changes in the future, this is a good move because certain prime gears have gotten harder to come by while others made easier in the next update. For example it will be even harder to get the glaive prime and I've already ran 30+ T3 capture missions with not a single blade to account for and I need 2 that a friend of mine has while I have prime parts I get all the time that he has yet to get. Yes, this opens up the potential for the plat market, but, it allows even trading too, its no different then the card market. Just because rare cards are being sold not everyone has them.

A solid argument, to be honest, that is what I am hoping would happen too. I guess we will see. 

Have a peek at this my friend...