Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"Spade said you were a criminal of the Lotus. He checked out so I'm inclined to believe him"

Miranda cocked her head. "Spade? Ooooh, you mean that Oberon? I don't know why he wants me. All I know is that he hurt my friend, and he hurt me. I am not going with him."

"Tell me what happened then...nothing left out"

"He was in my ship. He shot me. Cuffed me. When a friend of mine tried to protect me he threw her away. It's only because of her I ran away. I went to the hotel, Crimson helped me get the cuffs off. Then I ran, picked up this snazzy new helmet and some guns. I wandered for a bit, ended up here. Then what's-his-face that was getting funky with the spider b*tch tried to kill me. That's all I know."

"He was in my ship. He shot me. Cuffed me. When a friend of mine tried to protect me he threw her away. It's only because of her I ran away. I went to the hotel, Crimson helped me get the cuffs off. Then I ran, picked up this snazzy new helmet and some guns. I wandered for a bit, ended up here. Then what's-his-face that was getting funky with the spider b*tch tried to kill me. That's all I know."

"So you don't know why he's chasing you, but he assaulted you, claiming you were a criminal, and attempted to apprehend you"

"I don't remember him saying anything about my being a criminal, but he may have, I don't know." Miranda paused, and sighed. "He knows my name."

*Enderius turned around and sat at his desk, pulling up several holographic monitors, on two he began two separate searches for the criminal status of both Spade and Miranda*

((Check your PMs Soundwave))

*Enderius reads through her profile, and instead of looks of anger or anything like that he has looks of confusion on his face* "Your team mate fell...so as punishment your license was taken away?...None of that makes sense to me"

"All three of them." Miranda's voice was empty. "The first one even she admits wasn't my fault. But apparently I wasn't strong enough. I wasn't..." Miranda sighed, "I-I wasn't good enough. So, because I couldn't get myself together in time, my teammates got up without me and got themselves shot."

"All three of them." Miranda's voice was empty. "The first one even she admits wasn't my fault. But apparently I wasn't strong enough. I wasn't..." Miranda sighed, "I-I wasn't good enough. So, because I couldn't get myself together in time, my teammates got up without me and got themselves shot."

*Enderius sighed* "Do you know how many comrades I've failed to defend from that monster?...More than I'd like to recall. Whatever I did, whenever he showed up, I was the last line to protect my team...hell once he even came for me. The worst part...sometimes he didn't even need to finish the job right then and there...I've said goodbye to brothers and sisters who took their own lives because of the nightmares they had because of him. It is a hell I would never wish upon someone else...And every Tenno knows this. I'm sure, no positive, the Lotus knows this as well.

Where am I going with this? I don't think the Lotus took away your ability to go out because she thought you were too weak...She was scared for you. She wanted to ensure you were safe...that you never had to witness that living nightmare again. You don't need to be chased like some sort of criminal...you need help" *Enderius tone had completely changed, almost like he was a different person from the cold calculating Tenno he normal was seen as*

Edited by SoundwavePrime

"Really? No one, your friend who kept you from Spade, or your comrades who died facing that demon, they didn't?"

Miranda's arms flexed. "DO YOU THINK I WANTED THEIR HELP?" she screamed, "DO YOU THINK I WANTED TO PUT MY FRIENDS IN DANGER? DO YOU THINK I WANTED THEM TO KNOW HOW WEAK I WAS?" She turned to Crimson. "What?!"

Having lost any and all trail on Miranda, Spade contacted Enderius. "I've lost my quarry. Have you any idea where she might be? She wears a slate Zephyr warframe, and I took her helmet from her."

Edited by Alad_VI

Having lost any and all trail on Miranda, Spade contacted Enderius. "I've lost my quarry. Have you any idea where she might be? She wears a slate Zephyr warframe, and I took her helmet from her."

*Enderius looks up at Miranda before looking back to Spade* "Not a clue, but the station is still on lockdown, she won't be leaving"

Miranda took off her helmet. "You know," she laughed to herself, "if it weren't for all this I wouldn't have found this helmet. I mean, everybody says that it looks awful, but, I don't know it... fits." She extended her hand to Enderius. "Thank you for your help. Have you any further plans?"

"Ordis, run a profiling on Enderius' response to me."

"Very well sir. Sir, his speech pattern indicated a 73% chance of lying. Take this as you will."

"Thank you Ordis, I will."

Spade put his Braton Vandal down and instead took up the Strun Wraith, exiting the Liset. He started for the security building.

*Enderius doesn't take her hand he instead stands and opens the shutters in his office so that the best view of the Dojo is seen, the very void of space lies just beyond the now open window and Enderius stands before it stoically* "You know...aside from being a resort...we're also avid archaeologists, digging up every scrap and piece of our history and putting it on display...it turns out that we had much more practices, rites, laws than we do today...Some of them are quite interesting. We even had our own language...imagine that"

Edited by SoundwavePrime

"What is your name Frost?" Crimson focused his sight on Enderius.

*His name is shown on his desk on a little plate Enderius, Cheif of Security, Right hand of the Violet Suns clan. The only sort of proof that shows he's not the one in charge*

Miranda disappointedly lowered her hand. "You two have lost my interest. I am wasting my time here." She started to exit the room.

Spade reached the primary door to the facility, and activated the admission PA. "This is Spade, Dyne Marquet. I request entry."