Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

2 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

That was not the reaction I would expect from my passive-aggresive response he said, resumed the pain reducing "treatment" on Nori's hand.

*The same tick sound was heard again which alerted Josin to throw away the spider and it exploded on its own.*

JoJo: Don't tell me we're dealing with an exploding spider now.

23 hours ago, Sartactics said:

*The same tick sound was heard again which alerted Josin to throw away the spider and it exploded on its own.*

JoJo: Don't tell me we're dealing with an exploding spider now.

Meh..I have seen worse he said as he was just about done with the treatment. He stopped the energy flow from his hand and then moved it away from Nori's hand.

You should feel somewhat better and by that I mean the pain shouldn't be so painful anymore. However, it will only last for about an hour, so I suggest we find a doctor as soon as possible so they can properly take care of the injury

2 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Meh..I have seen worse he said as he was just about done with the treatment. He stopped the energy flow from his hand and then moved it away from Nori's hand.

You should feel somewhat better and by that I mean the pain shouldn't be so painful anymore. However, it will only last for about an hour, so I suggest we find a doctor as soon as possible so they can properly take care of the injury

Ap: I have medical training