Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Spade stepped in, shotgun already raised. When he saw Crimson readied he aimed the barrel directly at Crimson's head. "I win. Give me Miranda."

Miranda's face went cold as she reached for her weapons, only to find that there were none there. "Enderius..."

Spade entered the room, pressing the barrel of the shotgun against Crimson's chest. "Miranda. We need to go. You have a hearing in two days and you're expected not to be late."

"No...she doesn't. As right hand to the master of the Violet Suns clan I invoke the Tenno rite of Redemption on Miranda, if she accepts her crimes are my clans responsibility and her punishment is to be alleviated unless otherwise decided by myself or my superiors. This rite can only be overturned by the master of her clan and or her 'owner' and since she lacks either the decision is to be hers and hers alone. If she accepts however her redemption is to be carried out under my command, effectively making her an indefeintly member of the Violet Suns

Edited by SoundwavePrime

"Oh Lokis..." He went invisible. "Such a pain..." He then used radial disarm and disarmed Spade.

Spade dropped his shotgun, drawing one of his skana. He took Miranda by the shoulder and while she resisted he forced his grip upon her. "I am taking Rosaline with me. I do not care about your rites or your beliefs, Lotus has requested that I bring her with me and I am to do so." He threw Miranda to her feet and turned for the exit.

Spade dropped his shotgun, drawing one of his skana. He took Miranda by the shoulder and while she resisted he forced his grip upon her. "I am taking Rosaline with me. I do not care about your rites or your beliefs, Lotus has requested that I bring her with me and I am to do so." He threw Miranda to her feet and turned for the exit.

"Unfortunately failure to follow these laws is punishable..." *He quickly turned and pulled his boltor out* "By death, and with the lockdown in effect there is no where for you to run, lest you yourself be considered a wanted criminal for failing to uphold the still legally binding laws of the Tenno"

Spade paused at the three bullets that hit him, unflinching. He then wheeled around with the speed of a practiced expert, landing a forceful roundhouse kick directly against the chin of the Loki. ((Sorry)) He then turned to the Frost and grinned a cruel smile. "You're disarmed." He then delivered a powerful kick to the abdomen of Enderius before dragging Miranda out of the building and clamping restrictive cuffs back onto her.

((My logic strain is that Radial Disarm has a few settings. A: Disarm non-Tenno. B: Disarm anything that isn't me. C: Disarm all the things.))

Edited by Alad_VI

Spade paused at the three bullets that hit him, unflinching. He then wheeled around with the speed of a practiced expert, landing a forceful roundhouse kick directly against the chin of the Loki. ((Sorry)) He then turned to the Frost and grinned a cruel smile. "You're disarmed." He then delivered a powerful kick to the abdomen of Enderius before dragging Miranda out of the building and clamping restrictive cuffs back onto her.

((My logic strain is that Radial Disarm has a few settings. A: Disarm non-Tenno. B: Disarm anything that isn't me. C: Disarm all the things.))

((Enderius is still on the other side of the room, far away from kicking distance))

((Enderius is still on the other side of the room, far away from kicking distance))

((Apologies. Revising. Roundhouse kick still happened.))

Spade then gripped Miranda closely from behind, placing the tip of his Skana against the underside of Miranda's neck. "I am going to leave this dojo with Miranda. Whether or not she is still breathing is up to you all." He stepped out of the room, disregarding Crimson's snide comment. "We're leaving now." He took her outside of the room, restraining her struggles. 

*Ederius sounds the alarm from his device, all the tenno, sentinels and kubrow on staff begin grabbing their weapons and mobilizing. Images from the security camera pop up all over the Dojo with Spades face and a big target around it that says 'Dead or alive'. Enderius begins his pursuit shortly after tossing freezing bolts at spade as they run through the halls, he however is much slower than Spade.*

Miranda couldn't hear Crimson's words as she was dragged off.

Spade heard an alarm sounding from the dojo's speakers and sensed danger. When he looked back up, two shards of ice were on their way towards him. He moved Miranda a bit, and used her body to absorb the impact, the icicles protruding from her shoulder and abdomen. He continued towards his ship faster. Suddenly, he was stopped by a female in a Loki warframe. Curious. Spade's face flew to the side as a fist impacted his jaw bone. "You people just don't understand..." Spade raised one of his hands, and lowered it, a burst of purple energy exploding from Sapphire's chest.

While one of his hands was raised, Miranda slipped from Spade's grasp...

Miranda escaped, but was quickly apprehended. She had only made it a few limping paces before one, two, three, four, five, six, bullets from a Lato Vandal punctured the back of her unshielded warframe. She collapsed, blood beginning to pool around her. Spade picked her up again and continued on his way.

*As Spade made his way to the hangar he'd find only a single Tenno waiting for him, a vauban wearing the Espirit helmet, his arms were crossed as he shouts* "Stoyat' ugolovnoye penu!" As Spade would take one more step inward he'd find himself floating in mid air from one of many of the Vauban traps and the sound of a dozen tesla coils priming, ready to fire*

Spade stepped into a bastille, finding himself in a state of levitation, Miranda in arms. He then ignited the ground below him into a blaze of lavender flame, lightly singing the Vauban at it's edge. The fire decimated the threat of the traps, and so, Spade continued his crusade. Miranda continued to bleed profusely, hanging onto the edge of consciousness.

((Ok. Spade's godmode has officially de-activated. He is now more vulnerable to warframe abilities and guns (keep in mind though that he is a melee expert and is totally fine using Miranda as a shield)))

*The vauban tucks and rolls out of the flames and tosses another orb at the two. It sticks to Spades chest, and he would feel an amazing amount of force hit him in the chest, sending him flying upward. It was a bounce orb. and with any luck having the wind knocked out of him would cause him to release Miranda at the very least*

Edited by SoundwavePrime

As Spade found himself airborne, his grip on Miranda failed him. She flew from his arms, and due to the nature of her warframe continued up several meters. Soon however, she had to go down. She attempted to manipulate the wind to her advantage, however, only a stifled breeze came forth. She fell. The impact was bloody, liquid life splattering across the polished floor as she impacted. When she opened her bloodshot eyes there he was, standing above her. He picked up Miranda again and continued on his journey. He drew forth his pistol, unloading several expertly placed bullets into the Vauban - not shooting to kill but merely to incapacitate. He entered the hangar.

As Spade found himself airborne, his grip on Miranda failed him. She flew from his arms, and due to the nature of her warframe continued up several meters. Soon however, she had to go down. She attempted to manipulate the wind to her advantage, however, only a stifled breeze came forth. She fell. The impact was bloody, liquid life splattering across the polished floor as she impacted. When she opened her bloodshot eyes there he was, standing above her. He picked up Miranda again and continued on his journey. He drew forth his pistol, unloading several expertly placed bullets into the Vauban - not shooting to kill but merely to incapacitate. He entered the hangar.

((Gonna wait for Revel to take the shot actually))

Pilot shot on Spade's right knee quickly reloaded another shot and then shot through his neck only impaling the muscle "Aw... Don't die yet. Those were only warning shots" Pilot said as reloaded another shot.

Edited by Revel72

Spade collapsed, a bit of blood dripping from his knee. Fortunately his neck and head were more properly shielded, but he fell none the less. He got back to his feet soon, and picked up Miranda. When she was a dead weight he removed her helmet. Her eyes were open but unblinking. Blood ran from her mouth, nose, ears, and eyes. "Pity." He slung her body over his shoulder and began something similar to a run as he hobbled to his ship. The Vauban approached, and in response he crouched closer to the ground, spinning, his skana in his free hand as he used the flat of the blade to trip the tactician.

Edited by Alad_VI

((By the way for anybody who's read Miranda's bio, yes, the bleeding was done on purpose.

Oh and again, I'm gonna wait for Crimson, Rael, Enderius, Pyeta, Echo (optional), Lys (optional) and anyone else who would have a say in what's going on right now to be present before Spade's last stand is over.))

Edited by Alad_VI

((By the way for anybody who's read Miranda's bio, yes, the bleeding was done on purpose.))

*For his size and reacts surprisingly fast, throwing down a bounce pad launching him over the blade and as he lands he comes down on the low to the ground Spade, using all his weight to kick down on Spades body. He then grabs Miranda and uses his free hand to stick two orbs onto spade's body, one bounce that activates immediately separating him from Miranda, and another on a delayed charge, a swirling vortex of energy that crushes down on every part of spades body, the magnetic forces alone distorting and decimating his warframes systems*