The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

*Would go to put her hand on her shoulder.* "I know you're strong willed, but you still need time to heal. Please just trust me on this...." *She said firmly but sincerely*

of course lys wasnt happy about it but she figured that Fae would know it better. so she sat down again sighting to herself. She hated to be such a burden to others

Edited by Bachus

of course lys wasnt happy about it but she figured that Fae would know it better. so she sat down again sighting to herself. She hated to be such a burden to others

*Fae felt it was about that time to move on* "I think I know the next stop on our tour" *Fae said with a smile as she continued guiding Lys through the Dojo, eventually leading to a large room with a massive hotspring, the warm steam filling the air and clearing the senses. Beside it was a large wooden bathhouse, meant for more private baths.* "Would you rather have a private room?" *Fae asked Lys*

*Fae felt it was about that time to move on* "I think I know the next stop on our tour" *Fae said with a smile as she continued guiding Lys through the Dojo, eventually leading to a large room with a massive hotspring, the warm steam filling the air and clearing the senses. Beside it was a large wooden bathhouse, meant for more private baths.* "Would you rather have a private room?" *Fae asked Lys*

"i dont mind if we both.....you know" Lys answered the warm steam made her relax

Edited by Bachus

"i dont mind if we both.....you know" Lys answered the warm steam made her relax

*Fae smiles gently as she pushes her towards one of the private rooms located further in the back. Fae it seems, already has a key and opens the sliding wood door. Inside is a large natural bath big enough for more than two people, the smell of incense fills the room as two sticks burn slowly. There's a blossom tree in bloom inside the room as well. Lys would notice the bath itself forms the symbol of the clan Fae is apart of (A purple star) where the center circle is the bath and the outward flares are carefully arranged stones.* "Welcome to my own little haven" *Fae says with a relaxed smile*

*Fae smiles gently as she pushes her towards one of the private rooms located further in the back. Fae it seems, already has a key and opens the sliding wood door. Inside is a large natural bath big enough for more than two people, the smell of incense fills the room as two sticks burn slowly. There's a blossom tree in bloom inside the room as well. Lys would notice the bath itself forms the symbol of the clan Fae is apart of (A purple star) where the center circle is the bath and the outward flares are carefully arranged stones.* "Welcome to my own little haven" *Fae says with a relaxed smile*

"this is............wonderful" said lys full of amazement "it looks so relaxing and cozy"

"this is............wonderful" said lys full of amazement "it looks so relaxing and cozy"

*Fae smiled* "It's all custom made. It's really my own little haven" *Though Fae quickly whispers* "That comes out of my pay..." *She speaks up again* "I come whenever I feel stressed or angered....so about three times a week" *She says with a light laugh* 

*Fae smiled* "It's all custom made. It's really my own little haven" *Though Fae quickly whispers* "That comes out of my pay..." *She speaks up again* "I come whenever I feel stressed or angered....so about three times a week" *She says with a light laugh* 

"you made this all on your own? So you care for everything in here......this must be quite the work...do you even have time for adventure?"

" i feel honored to be here ...really....thank you"

*Fae smiled as she began to step behind a privacy pane where two sentinels helped her out of her Warframe, a third flies over to Lys and goes to help her change out of her medical robe into something she can bathe in. After they are both changed Fae steps out from behind the privacy pane in a bathing suit. She smiles as she helps Lys out of her chair and into the warm refreshing waters of her private hotspring*

*Fae smiled as she began to step behind a privacy pane where two sentinels helped her out of her Warframe, a third flies over to Lys and goes to help her change out of her medical robe into something she can bathe in. After they are both changed Fae steps out from behind the privacy pane in a bathing suit. She smiles as she helps Lys out of her chair and into the warm refreshing waters of her private hotspring*

*Lys was in heaven the water was so warm and refreshing she actually felt a bit bad for being a burden to Fae and she wanted to give something back for alll that* "Fae?.....i wanted to thank you again for caring for me.....and...i want to help you abit out its the least i can do for you after all i put you through"

*Lys was in heaven the water was so warm and refreshing she actually felt a bit bad for being a burden to Fae and she wanted to give something back for alll that* "Fae?.....i wanted to thank you again for caring for me.....and...i want to help you abit out its the least i can do for you after all i put you through"

*Fae smiles as she sinks into warm waters* "Well I could always use an extra hand tending the gardens...between that and my missions it's difficult to find time for myself. Plus it's certainly a good way to ease one's mind. So if you're willing to do that I'd be grateful"

*Fae smiles as she sinks into warm waters* "Well I could always use an extra hand tending the gardens...between that and my missions it's difficult to find time for myself. Plus it's certainly a good way to ease one's mind. So if you're willing to do that I'd be grateful"

*Fae could actually see Lys smiling this time* "yes....yes of course im willing to do that. I want to be honest here i dont have any chance of getting away from here soon....so...i can help you out with everythign you need"

*Fae could actually see Lys smiling this time* "yes....yes of course im willing to do that. I want to be honest here i dont have any chance of getting away from here soon....so...i can help you out with everythign you need"

*Fae smiled again* "Well, I'm glad our tour has certainly cleared your mind. I''m excited to have someone to work with."

Edited by SoundwavePrime

*Fae smiled again* "Well, I'm glad our tour has certainly cleared your mind. I''m excited to have someone to work with."

"well....you should show it to me first" she smiled sheepishly "I dont think i can do it out of the blue ...the only thing i ever done was killing and fighting"

"well....you should show it to me first" she smiled sheepishly "I dont think i can do it out of the blue ...the only thing i ever done was killing and fighting"

*Fae nods* "Of course...but for now" *She reaches out and a sentinel brings her a drink* "We relax"

*Fae nods* "Of course...but for now" *She reaches out and a sentinel brings her a drink* "We relax"

*Lys tried to play abit with the sentinel* "these little fellas are so cute....come on........come here little friend"

*Lys tried to play abit with the sentinel* "these little fellas are so cute....come on........come here little friend"

*The sentinal, a shade, makes a few mechanical coos as he's pet. One recurring theme amongst all the sentinels however, is the lotus masks they all seem to wear, ever the ones beyond the private bath have had a mask. Fae smiles* "They are pretty cute..but I heard from a source in the council, that there's research on the taming and breeding of the Kubrow."

*The sentinal, a shade, makes a few mechanical coos as he's pet. One recurring theme amongst all the sentinels however, is the lotus masks they all seem to wear, ever the ones beyond the private bath have had a mask. Fae smiles* "They are pretty cute..but I heard from a source in the council, that there's research on the taming and breeding of the Kubrow."

"these?....i had a few encouters with them ....and i dont like them that much.....but i like youuuu" *she said petting the shade some more*

"these?....i had a few encouters with them ....and i dont like them that much.....but i like youuuu" *she said petting the shade some more*

"I think it'll be good to re-kindle an old relationship with the Kubrow....so far it'd probably be the only thing in the galaxy wholly on our side..."

"I think it'll be good to re-kindle an old relationship with the Kubrow....so far it'd probably be the only thing in the galaxy wholly on our side..."

"i wont question it but ive got bitten too much to just shrug it off now"