The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"and so am i " lys giggled "mhhh" she sunk a bit deeper into the water

*As the two relax for some time there's a knock on the door, a male voice is heard on the otherside, and he doesn't sound pleased* "Fae! You in there?"

*Fae groans as she emerges from the spring* "Sorry...duty calls for now. Feel free to stay here for longer. If you need help just ask the sentinels, they're more than capable" *She explains as two sentinels help her back into her warframe. She quickly goes for the door, a brief glance of a towering tenno in a Frost prime frame can be see, a cold annoyed look across his face. He would begin to argue with Fae as she left, their argument muffled by the door as it's shut*

*As the two relax for some time there's a knock on the door, a male voice is heard on the otherside, and he doesn't sound pleased* "Fae! You in there?"

*Fae groans as she emerges from the spring* "Sorry...duty calls for now. Feel free to stay here for longer. If you need help just ask the sentinels, they're more than capable" *She explains as two sentinels help her back into her warframe. She quickly goes for the door, a brief glance of a towering tenno in a Frost prime frame can be see, a cold annoyed look across his face. He would begin to argue with Fae as she left, their argument muffled by the door as it's shut*

*Lys felt bad she hoped that the arguing wasnt about her so she decided to spie abit just to make sure it isnt about her "could you come here my little friend? i need a tiny bit of help here" *the sentinels flew over helping Lys in her chair she pettet her favorite shade again and thanked for the help then she went to the door trying to catch up what was said outside*

Edited by Bachus

*Lys felt bad she hoped that the arguing wasnt about her so she decided to spie abit just to make sure it isnt about her "could you come here my little friend? i need a tiny bit of help here" *the sentinels flew over helping Lys in her chair she pettet her favorite shade again and thanked for the help then she went to the door trying to catch up what was said outside*

*Lys would hear something from the frost about how Fae is getting lazy in her duites and other things along those lines, while Fae tries to defend her position by claiming she's doing something more important that the usual chores. This goes back and forth until the frost shouts "Enough!". This obviously turn a few heads towards their conversation, he of course doesn't seem to notices as he lowers his tone again to say "You've been called to investigate Alad's re-emergence. We need more data to track him down and Master Zenith thought you'd be more than happy to oblidge." Fae is a bit taken back for a moment before she bows respectfully and says a somewhat embarrassed "Yes sir..." before she makes way to the hanger*

*Lys would hear something from the frost about how Fae is getting lazy in her duites and other things along those lines, while Fae tries to defend her position by claiming she's doing something more important that the usual chores. This goes back and forth until the frost shouts "Enough!". This obviously turn a few heads towards their conversation, he of course doesn't seem to notices as he lowers his tone again to say "You've been called to investigate Alad's re-emergence. We need more data to track him down and Master Zenith thought you'd be more than happy to oblidge." Fae is a bit taken back for a moment before she bows respectfully and says a somewhat embarrassed "Yes sir..." before she makes way to the hanger*

"what????Alad? why didnt she tell me ....i...i could be a help" she was now very sad since she didnt know what to do now but for now she wanted answers so she opened the door meeting the frost

Edited by Bachus

"what????Alad? why didnt she tell me ....i...i could be a help" she was now very sad since she didnt know what to do now but for now she wanted answers so she opened the door meeting the frost

*The frost stood imposingly over the other Valkyr. His presence causes a chill to go up her spine.* "I assume you're the one she spoke of?" *His voice was rather apathetic. Truly if anyone embodied their warframe it was this man*

Edited by SoundwavePrime

*He looks her over* "I'm not the one you need to ask...and it'd be hard without your warframe don't you think?"

"ill tear everyone apart even without that thing i became a killing machiene in those labs.....and nobody will stop me from ripping each and every arm and leg out of alad"

"ill tear everyone apart even without that thing i became a killing machiene in those labs.....and nobody will stop me from ripping each and every arm and leg out of alad"

"Well unfortunately for you, Alad will more than likely -not- be there. She's trying to get information by abducting some corpus, which we need alive."

"Well unfortunately for you, Alad will more than likely -not- be there. She's trying to get information by abducting some corpus, which we need alive."

"grrrrrrr.......you start to annoy me..I want to be right there where Fae is otherwise we have a problem here"

"DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO" Lys shouted dragging herself past him with her arms

*The frost lets out an annoyed sigh as he leans down and lifts her up over his shoulder, taking her back to the medical center so she won't bother the other guests*

*The frost lets out an annoyed sigh as he leans down and lifts her up over his shoulder, taking her back to the medical center so she won't bother the other guests*

"DONT TOUCH ME" she started hammering against his frame with her hands

"DONT TOUCH ME" she started hammering against his frame with her hands

*Despite her constant hammering he continues on until they reach the medbay, where the trinity from before is helping a sentinel who got a 'boo-boo'. After bandaging the little guy she turns to see the commotion caused by Lys. The trinity speaks* "Hm...I thought that was Fae for some reason." *Prompting a sigh from the frost as he sets Lys down on the med table* "Well she's your problem now" *He says quickly before trying to leave just as quickly.*

*Despite her constant hammering he continues on until they reach the medbay, where the trinity from before is helping a sentinel who got a 'boo-boo'. After bandaging the little guy she turns to see the commotion caused by Lys. The trinity speaks* "Hm...I thought that was Fae for some reason." *Prompting a sigh from the frost as he sets Lys down on the med table* "Well she's your problem now" *He says quickly before trying to leave just as quickly.*

*but lys grabbed onto the frost being as annoying as possible*

*but lys grabbed onto the frost being as annoying as possible*

*The trinity giggled as Lys grabbed onto Frosts helmet ring. After wrestling with her for a few moments he finally prys her off him, losing his helmet in the process. And as I said earlier if anyone embodied frost it was him, bleach white hair, snow pale skin, and cold set of icy blue eyes. He nearly slammed her down onto the table as he finally wrest free of her. He quickly activated the restraints to keep her down while he caught his breath.* "Damn Valkyrs...always something." *He mutters as he grabbed his helmet and slid it back on* "She's your problem now" he said once more before leaving*

*The trinity giggled as Lys grabbed onto Frosts helmet ring. After wrestling with her for a few moments he finally prys her off him, losing his helmet in the process. And as I said earlier if anyone embodied frost it was him, bleach white hair, snow pale skin, and cold set of icy blue eyes. He nearly slammed her down onto the table as he finally wrest free of her. He quickly activated the restraints to keep her down while he caught his breath.* "Damn Valkyrs...always something." *He mutters as he grabbed his helmet and slid it back on* "She's your problem now" he said once more before leaving*

*Lys pushed against the restraints nearly ripping them apart even for a valkyr she was unnormally strong*