The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Krelon smiled as he felt that buzz again. "I... Pleasure to meet you as well milady." He said wrapping a full arm around her.

Kuranaii had rolled her head on the joint and tilted her head in embarrassment. Her eyes looked at Halcyon which insisted for help; albeit he couldn't see her eyes. Despite that, she sighed and folded her own arms around her syandana.

Edited by Y0she

Krelon felt that Kuranii was worried and decided to slip his arm away. "Sorry..." He said starting to blush.

Kuranaii turned a little to face Krelon again and she shook her head. "It's OK, although you were taking that as fast as a Loki warframe with a maxed speed augmentation." She chuckled oddly at her own joke and leant her back against Halcyon's nearest arm just slightly.

"So Krelon, how do you pay the bills? Most tenno do jobs for the lotus, but I make it a point to ask around, I got some pretty strange answers a while ago..." He trailed off, having his full memory for a moment before it slipped away. He shrugged it off mentally, keeping a lighthearted expression despite his anger.

((Back in a couple mins))

Edited by ultimatumcore

Krelon felt a bit worried. "Umm... I'd keep that a secret..." He said looking at his Nikana that spilled the blood of Tenno.

Kuranaii shrugged her shoulders softly at Krelon's response and arched her head right up to look at Hal. "I guess that's another 'strange' answer for your list."

"Heh, that's actually one of the answers I get pretty often, sorry if I seem prying," He said, smiling. A visible shudder went through his warframe, it's armor plates scraping each other in something like a shudder. With a voice of raspy, metal rubbing metal, sound, a whisper warned, "He can't be trusted." Halcyon, deeply concerned, looked at his warframe in surprise, seeing plates of armor underneath the outer plates of armor that could extend out, it was evident that these were the source of the sound.

"Well that was, terrifying." He said, still looking at the strange armor plates.

Edited by ultimatumcore

"Heh, that's actually one of the answers I get pretty often, sorry if I seem prying," He said, smiling. A visible shudder went through his warframe, it's armor plates scraping each other in something like a shudder. With a voice of raspy, metal rubbing metal, sound, a whisper warned, "He can't be trusted." Halcyon, deeply concerned, looked at his warframe in surprise, seeing plates of armor underneath the outer plates of armor that could extend out, it was evident that these were the source of the sound.

"Well that was, terrifying." He said, still looking at the strange armor plates.

Kuranaii slowly sat up straight and twirled her head around a shoulder, tilting at Hal, "Huh?"

"I'm fine," Halcyon said, but the plates didn't go silent, as if bolstered by their recognition, the plates spoke further,

"Alpha, silenced. Muted." They scraped out, and Halcyon looked at Krelon, shrugging.

Edited by ultimatumcore

"I'm fine," Halcyon said, but the plates didn't go silent, as if bolstered by their recognition, the plates spoke further,

"Alpha, silenced. Muted." They scraped out, and Halcyon looked at Krelon, shrugging.

She simply shrugged her shoulders and led back against the couch once again. She plopped her calves onto the coffee table and exchanged a glance at both men, before looking at Krelon, "Oh. Bills? I do the odd mission or two and usually just one of them is enough credits to pay."

Edited by Y0she

Krelon looked at her legs and nodded. "Interesting..." He said glaring at her legs.

It didn't take much for Kuranaii to figure out his focus was on her legs. She rolled her eyes a tad and adjusted her legs so they were crossed over one another. Her palms had still remained stroking her syandana, looking between her own legs and Krelon.

Halcyon looked at Kuranaii's knees in wonder,

"I didn't know that's where your eyes where." He said sarcastically, looking back and forth between her head and knees. The armor plates had fallen silent.

Edited by ultimatumcore

Halcyon looked at Kuranaii's knees in wonder,

"I didn't know that's where your eyes where." He said sarcastically, looking back and forth between her head and knees. The armor plates had fallen silent.

Kuranaii looked over at Hal, "Hmm?"

Krelon smiled. "I know I am..." He said putting a hand on her lap without noticing.

Kuranaii glanced down at Krelon's hand, which had led on her Iliac syandana.

She let out a faint sigh, "You also rush to conclusions..."

Kuranaii looked over at Hal, "Hmm?"

Halcyon stopped, leaning back again and chuckling,

"Another joke, I'm afraid," He said, and looked at Krelon, "So is there anything you do other than bordering on sexual harassment?" He asked, and his warframe answered,

"HE KILLS!" It screamed, and Halcyon looked for a way to turn it off.

Krelon stopped touching her. "Sorry again Love." He said as he looked at her legs again.

Kuranaii sat up a little straighter, gazing at Krelon. "Love?" She said this rather disappointingly. "We've only just met and you're treating me like your lover?" Her arms departed the syandana and folded at her chest.

Finding the button, Halcyon pressed it and his warframe turned off completely, revealing the shorts he wore underneath and a skin tight black shirt, missing it's left sleeve.

"Hmm, I did not expect that," He said, standing and turning around to see his warframe compacted into a cube(think the size of a Rubiks cube), a small green button on the top.

Edited by ultimatumcore

Finding the button, Halcyon pressed it and his warframe turned off completely, revealing the shorts he wore underneath and a skin tight black shirt, missing it's left sleeve.

"Hmm, I did not expect that," He said, standing and turning around to see his warframe compacted into a cube(think the size of a Rubiks cube), a small green button on the top.

Kuranaii glanced over at Hal and saw the compacted cube. She had tilted her head but soon shook it, her shoulders shrugging. Her arms outstretched and she sighed, the wings of her Zephyr warframe rather revealed as she did this. She adjusted her legs and crossed the right over the left. Then, she placed her palms back on her syandana and huffed a sigh, nodding her head gently.

Krelon raised an eyebrow. "Not like that... Back in the Orokin Era we British people called all women Love." He said. "I'm just nervous ok?" She replied to Halycon.

She then looked at Krelon and nodded softly. "Uh-huh!" She smiled faintly behind the Tengu helmet and slumped a little more.

Edited by Y0she

Kremlin sighed. "I'm sorry Kuranii... I just haven't been attracted to anyone before." He said in a quiet tone.

Oracle slept deeply as she hummed the lullaby to herself.

"It's fine, don't be yourself up about it." The Zephyr said with harmony in her chirpy, bird-like voice. She pushed herself up to a straighter sitting position and stared ahead to the dressing room door.