The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

OCC: ignore the virus thing it is because he was imprisoned most of his life has certain anger outbursts kthnxbyemoo

(then could you start again with him waking up? it would make t)hings easier

"I... Must say, even though you have been... A slave for most of your life... You pack quite a punch.." Crimson said while green energy coursed through his warframe slowly healing his wounds.

keep on calling me that and i show you another one

After collecting herself, the Zephyr continued into the bathhouse at a somewhat elevated pace. Several minutes later she emerged, this time only wearing her warframe from the neck down, her head still lightly glistening with water. The Nyx was nowhere in sight for her. As she pondered the day's events, her mind began to wander again, and in a similar trance-like state from earlier began to wander the ship.

Then there was an idea.

She sauntered about the dojo until arriving outside of the primary MedBay, accidentally bumping into a Valkyr on her way. She promptly apologized and continued. Inside was an all too familiar Loki. She approached cautiously, though with a look on her face that hinted at both mischief and a stern attitude. Upon reaching him, she took the chair next to him and reclined, taking a deep sigh as she waited for him to speak.

Edited by Sylverblu

A simple and somewhat upbeat, "Pretty good. Got a fresh shower, a healthy jog across the dojo, tased an idiot. Speaking of which, how's that doing?" The Zephyr looked down towards the torso of the Loki, a light smirk creeping across her lips. 

"Oh, actually, I was wondering if you'd be up for a bout in the dueling arena? I'm bored, you're here, let's go shoot each other. Once you're ready that is."

"You interrupted my train of thought. Doing that is how people get hurt. Also I took a very satisfying shower." The Zephyr quickly raised her head, hair being tossed about lightly. "So, duel or no duel? We can always schedule for later if you like. I just need to fight something... alive. Too much time in simulation, and the Lotus hasn't let me out of here in far too long."

OOC: I'm not confused, it's how Miranda is going to begin mocking him for his slip.

Edit: Also, it isn't particularly relevant but Miranda is not her real name either, seeing as it's been used as a codename as well. Because why not. It's only a coincidence that Miranda is an actual name.

Edited by Alad_VI

Sitting back up into a slightly more formal position, Miranda composed herself for sad-story-time. "Yeah. I used to have a squad that I would go out with pretty regularly, mostly raids against Corpus research facilities. One of my mates was a Loki like you. One day, boom. The lights flickered, there was a scream, I turned around, and his head was rolling down the hall. I run over to give the fellow a piece of my mind and poof, smoke clears and he's gone. Bye bye Loki."

Taking on a tone of great sarcasm, Miranda merely replied, "Touchy touchy. I think I'll let myself out when I feel like it thank you. And that is no way to speak to your mother, tisk tisk." Understanding the possible outbreak of more hostility, she slowly and cautiously reached to her side, gripping one of the handles to her Fang.

"Good luck with that," Miranda replied. With a smirk on her face she continued, "You know, I thought you would have learned. One does not simply mess with Miranda. Sure, I'm fine with your empty threats, but I feel it's only fair to warn you that should you try something stupid again," she drew the fang that she was holding and bumped it against her seat, causing it to resonate violently. "I will not be afraid to... well... do something that I'll regret." Still with her cruel smile on Miranda looked at Crimson straight in the eye. "So, next time you're feeling threatening, just remember who you're messing with." After her last work Miranda gently poked the Castana wound on Crimson's chest. "Boop!" She then leaned back and continued to relax.

"I feel as though my time here is being wasted. Find me when you're feeling better so I can beat you up. I'm thinking a nice simple 1 on 1. Liset V201, slate black, main hangar. There's a paint job that goes across the top that says, 'Glint' on it. Hard to miss. That's where I'll be. Later dear!" With that, Miranda patted Crimson on the shoulder and stood up to leave the MedBay.

As she continued out into the main lobby of the Dojo Miranda called out over her shoulder, "Not my fault your ship isn't as cool as mine!" With that, she headed to the hangar bay, having gotten her daily confrontation out of the way. There was a light skip as she headed on her way, feeling slightly invigorated.

I like him, she thought as she traversed the grand Dojo.

Finally showing up at her ship, Miranda took a moment to look in pride at her custom creation before heading to the underbelly and climbing inside. From there, she took a sign saying, "Please knock" from the wall and hung it outside of the opening to her ship before beginning to tinker with various parts.

Hearing a familiar voice, Miranda grinned, and promptly turned to throw a Control Module at the intruder. "Can you read?" she said, a light grin forming on her lips. She put down what she was working with and took a step forward. "So, feeling better are we?"