Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Orlock nods slightly. "You have no idea how hard it was to recover everything for it. The Grineer and Corpus didn't make it easy."

The crewman nodded once more, than stated, "It looks like Corpus design, actually. Somewhat." He said, taking a studied look at the equipment.

The Oberon stares at the figure a moment longer before what Katsuki said to him clicks. His head perks up slightly as he makes his way towards the two, trying to appear expedient while not trying to look like he's about to run the poor crewman down. Once within earshot, he raises his voice loud enough for the crewman to hopefully hear him. "You, crewman!" It sounds less like a bark and more like a stern command, more level, almost calm. Almost. 

The crewman froze a little at the call towards him. Slowly turning around, he saw the Oberon making his way over. He tried to maintain an composed demeanor, "Yes, Tenno?" He said sharply, watching the Oberon come closer.

Edited by Y0she

The Oberon would slow down slightly as he reaches him, shuffling to a stop, looking down on the crewman as he spoke. "Pardon my rudeness, but you may need to either run or hide." He glances over his shoulder at the direction he came from. "I have a friend who is a Valkyr... and she just saw you." He says, turning back to the Crewman, his voice grave.

The Oberon would slow down slightly as he reaches him, shuffling to a stop, looking down on the crewman as he spoke. "Pardon my rudeness, but you may need to either run or hide." He glances over his shoulder at the direction he came from. "I have a friend who is a Valkyr... and she just saw you." He says, turning back to the Crewman, his voice grave.

The crewman looked up slightly at the tall and somewhat intimidating Oberon as he came to a halt before him.

Something quivered in the crewman's mind as he heard about the Valkyr and he nodded slowly. "Ah... well... crap; even though I no longer affiliate myself as Corpus. So be it." Exchanging a glance to the Vauban, the crewman shrugged.

Edited by Y0she

The crewman looked up slightly at the tall and somewhat intimidating Oberon as he came to a halt before him.

Something quivered in the crewman's mind as he heard about the Valkyr and he nodded slowly. "Ah... well... crap; even though I no longer affiliate myself as Corpus. So be it." Exchanging a glance to the Vauban, the crewman shrugged.

"You can hide out in my ship if you want." He gestures to his ship.

Gynx furrowed her eyebrows and tried again. She forced more energy through the practice gauntlet and attempted to create another sphere. It started small, as a diamond shape, but eventually grew, faster and faster until it was the size of her fist. She then tried to manipulate the snow into forming a sphere around it. When she finished she was sweating in her shirt, her pink and white hair plastering itself to her forehead. She presented it to Halcyon for inspection.

"Excellent," Halcyon said, not looking at the sphere, but at Gynx's face, indicated by the tip of his helmet. "Alright, so now what's important is what you want to learn, you've already shown me you've got determination, and some ability at least, we can now either completely freelance, and I can teach you all the more obscure parts of using ice, or we could go through the normal Frost abilities until you achieve mastery, and then we can go about designing and building your Frost, or Frost Prime, though there isn't much difference between the two, after which I can go on teaching you everything else." He offered, now taking and inspecting the sphere of ice, impressed by it's layered attributes.

(Yes I'm a valley sorry for not answering been asleep)

Katsuki marches down her ship Dakra in hand and both it and her body surrounded by blue energy killing intent leaking from her.

Stopping in front of the Vauban and Oberon "Ran away I see typical...." annoyance flashing across her face as she says this.

Katsuki marches down her ship Dakra in hand and both it and her body surrounded by blue energy killing intent leaking from her.

Stopping in front of the Vauban and Oberon "Ran away I see typical...." annoyance flashing across her face as she says this.

The crewman only got at the top of the ramp by the time the Valkyr was around, but he was still out of view. He slid behind a wall and listened silently.

Halcyon smiled,

"Alright, just chillax while I show you what you'll be learning," He said, dropping a stamina restore nearby and stepping slightly away from Gynx.

"Frosts can mostly just create snow and ice, a skill to be honed would be the ability to control it and it's movement," he said, closing his eyes for a moment before slamming his fists together to create a whirling blizzard of snow centralized around him, spreading about four feet wide as he stepped out of it.

"I think I'll be doing that, then." The crewman nodded while saying, "Lead on, Tenno."

Orlock puts his Archwing away and leads the crewman inside his ship. The ship's doors close once they're inside. Once there, Orlock steps onto a small platform, and a machine begins removing the Vauban Warframe, putting the parts in a compartment, then closing it when all the parts were removed. "Welcome to every Tenno's humble abode. Make yourself comfortable."

"Hm?" Orlock turns to the Valkyr, acting confused.

"Whatever the cowards gone now no need to act like you're ignorant of his existence." Katsuki turns to walk to her Archwing, her anger subsiding but she is still clearly annoyed, "well he can't have gotten out of earshot so the next time I see you I'll make sure you get the 'profit' from your humble experiment." Sheathing her Dakra she continues walking.

(So many mistakes curse you kindle fire)

Edited by BiriBiri

"Whatever the cowards gone now no need to act like you're ignorant of his existence." Katsuki turns to walk to her Archwing, her anger subsiding but she is still clearly annoyed, "well he can't have gotten out of earshot so the next time I see you I'll make sure you get the 'profit' from your humble experiment." Sheathing her Dakra she continues walking.

(So many mistakes curse you kindle fire)

"I'm here."

The crewman said bluntly as the Valkyr was speaking, having gotten himself half-way down the ramp to the Vauban's Liset. His arms were folded over his abdomen with shoulders sunk as he stared at the Valkyr wielding her Dakra Prime. The Helios Sentinel had floated somberly overhead the crewman.

Edited by Y0she

"Oh good the merchant himself has finally graced me with his presence." Katsuki spits out, her anger flaring up again and energy once again flowing from her implants making her and her now unsheathed Dakra glow with blue. "Now come here so I can skewer you and maybe you for a moment can feel my pain." Katsuki advances towards the crewman

"Oh good the merchant himself has finally graced me with his presence." Katsuki spits out, her anger flaring up again and energy once again flowing from her implants making her and her now unsheathed Dakra glow with blue. "Now come here so I can skewer you and maybe you for a moment can feel my pain." Katsuki advances towards the crewman

"One for prejudice, are we?" The crewman said softly with a sigh accompanied.

He had to say his next words quickly as the Valkyr was approaching.

"Look, I really am sorry about what happened to you and other Valkyrs. But you see, I had no part in the project, I even disagreed with it somewhat. You may think of me as the credit-crazed Corpus merchant, but I left them for good because they /are/ crazed. So crazed that they're willing to make slaves of people and turn them into something they don't want to be. But alas, you're probably too balled up on killing me that you won't see the truth."

The crewman took a quick breather. "I know why you want to; but will killing me, an independent merchant who has no regrets on leaving the Corpus, has no intention of violence, no intention on slavery and a concerning pity for you, prove any beneficial results? I can certainly think of a list of negative results." He thought best to end it there.

Edited by Y0she

Screaming Katsuki stabs her Dakra into the ground energy dissipating from her. "Sadly I'm not petty enough to run you through after that, I still have my reason and can control myself, but the others your people tinkered with are not as mild as me and would gladly take your head. You may not be apart of the corpus anymore and was opposed to the operations but you still are subject for the valkyr's anger." Katsuki says while visibly disappointed and dissatisfied.

"Get a change of clothes box head." Katsuki says while standing up energy still sparking from implants. "You're lucky we met here and not anywhere else or you wouldn't have had a head to explain yourself."