The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Walking with Halcyon into their apartment and locking the door behind her, Kuranaii shrugged her shoulder at his question, resuming her seat on the end of the bed. Her arms arched behind her back and pulled off her syandana, chucking the wriggily mass away into a corner of the room.

"Nothing much. Sleep was nice; was a bit sad though when I woke up alone." She said, her palms placing on the mattress behind her so she could support her torso.

Edited by Y0she

((Damn it school internet. Also, some errors, 1: a hospice is where terminal and old people are placed in to DIE. I think the correct term for it is Sick-bay or hospital. 2: Gynx is 12.))

Gynx mumbled slightly as her fever began to calm down, the tenno genetics inside her quickly dispatching the disease, assisted by whatever medicines Elith has and will put in her.

Edited by nooshroomerplus

Walking with Halcyon into their apartment and locking the door behind her, Kuranaii shrugged her shoulder at his question, resuming her seat on the end of the bed. Her arms arched behind her back and pulled off her syandana, chucking the wriggily mass away into a corner of the room.

"Nothing much. Sleep was nice; was a bit sad though when I woke up alone." She said, her palms placing on the mattress behind her so she could support her torso.

"Yea, sorry about that, had a couple things to do," he said, shrugging, noticing that Kuranaii had locked the door, he looked at her, thinking for a while. "This is kind of awkward, because I can't help but notice how you've locked the door." He said, "You wouldn't be implying that you want to..." He trailed off, trying not to think about how stupid he was.

"Yea, sorry about that, had a couple things to do," he said, shrugging, noticing that Kuranaii had locked the door, he looked at her, thinking for a while. "This is kind of awkward, because I can't help but notice how you've locked the door." He said, "You wouldn't be implying that you want to..." He trailed off, trying not to think about how stupid he was.

Kuranaii flushed a tinge of red as he trailed off, sitting up straight. "Oh... oh. Well, I-.."

Her right hand rose to scratch the back of her neck, "I locked the door to stop curious minds, but-.." She said, trailing off aswell for a few moments.

She then leant forward a little with her elbows on her knees and her palms cupping her jawline. "I'm not entirely sure." She stated simply, peering her eyes up at Halcyon.

Halcyon's helmet mic muted as he breathed out a pent up breath,

"Alright, if you want to, I've got some pretty ancient movies if you wanted to watch them, we could have something of a movie day." He chuckled, pulling up the flicksnet on a holographic UI, indicating the assorted comedies, adventure movies, action movies, and some chick flicks, "It's up to you, I've seen 'em all, but no spoilers, I promise. Though if you want to do something else, just tell me." He said, glad that the awkward moment had passed.

Edited by ultimatumcore

Halcyon's helmet mic muted as he breathed out a pent up breath,

"Alright, if you want to, I've got some pretty ancient movies if you wanted to watch them, we could have something of a movie day." He chuckled, pulling up the flicksnet on a holographic UI, indicating the assorted comedies, adventure movies, action movies, and some chick flicks, "It's up to you, I've seen 'em all, but no spoilers, I promise. Though if you want to do something else, just tell me." He said, glad that the awkward moment had passed.

Kuranaii shrugged, pushing down on her legs with her elbows in order to rise to a stand.

"Still not sure." She said meekly, "Movies're OK, but they haven't really struck me as fun to watch; can't even remember the last one I did watch." Her right hand lifted and tapped on the chin of her helmet rhythmically.

Eventually, she shrugged her shoulders once again, "What do you want to do?" she asked him.

"Hmmm, I've got lots of money, and I'm pretty sure there's a market somewhere in the dojo, wanna go check it out? Might find something cool." He offered, his own yamako syandana staying where it was as he pulled up his funds, quickly closing it after a moment.

"Hmmm, I've got lots of money, and I'm pretty sure there's a market somewhere in the dojo, wanna go check it out? Might find something cool." He offered, his own yamako syandana staying where it was as he pulled up his funds, quickly closing it after a moment.

Smiling warmly behind the Tengu helmet, the Zephyr took a few strides forward to Halcyon's side. Her palms grasping one of his forearms firmly and the smile still existant, she arched her head at his tall height,

"Lead the way!" She chirped, both shoulders heightening in glee.

Edited by Y0she

Smiling warmly behind the Tengu helmet, the Zephyr took a few strides forward to Halcyon's side. Her palms grasping one of his forearms firmly and the smile still existant, she arched her head at his tall height,

"Lead the way!" She chirped, both shoulders heightening in glee.

"Heh, that normally makes people feel better." He replied, heading through the door towards the market.

"Heh, that normally makes people feel better." He replied, heading through the door towards the market.

Kuranaii strolled alongside Halcyon cheerfully, both palms still firmly grasping his left upperarm. Eventually, they both came to the Dojo's market; it was a tad quiet today, but all the stores were open and they all brandished their goods. There was a variety of items for sale, clothing, modifications, a few augment shops, sustinence stalls and many others.

Kuranaii looked at each store they passed with intrigue, the clothing stores interesting her the most; she never parted her grip on Halcyon's arm, staying in a close proximity aswell.

Edited by Y0she

At this point, Orlock would have arrived at the coordinates he was given. His hands shook slightly out of pure anxiety as he steers his ship.

*At the coordinates he would see a Dojo hidden amongst the floating rocks, his ships com would come to life* "We're ready for your approach" *it says*

Kuranaii strolled alongside Halcyon cheerfully, both palms still firmly grasping his left upperarm. Eventually, they both came to the Dojo's market; it was a tad quiet today, but all the stores were open and they all brandished their goods. There was a variety of items for sale, clothing, modifications, a few augment shops, sustinence stalls and many others.

Kuranaii looked at each store they passed with intrigue, the clothing stores interesting her the most; she never parted her grip on Halcyon's arm, staying in a close proximity aswell.

Halcyon noticed her paying special attention to some of the clothing shops, and headed towards one.

"I don't often take off my warframe, didn't actually know I could until yesterday, so clothes have always been useless to me, but I'm thinking that you might be more interested in them."

Halcyon noticed her paying special attention to some of the clothing shops, and headed towards one.

"I don't often take off my warframe, didn't actually know I could until yesterday, so clothes have always been useless to me, but I'm thinking that you might be more interested in them."

Kuranaii seemed rather thrilled when they went in a shop; it was one she had liked the look of aswell, which made her even more enthusiastic to go in.

She trotted off to the Woman's Wear aisle first, as every other woman would do, shrugging softly at Halcyon's comment,

"I might just browse for some clothing to wear at home, y'know?" She said, the aisle she was looking at contained dressing gowns, slippers and a few pairs of underwear.

She ignored the underwear, mainly fixating on the variety of dressing gowns, robes and slippers. Her palms planted on her hips as she browsed, intrigued by the selection.

Edited by Y0she

*As he would arrive he'd find the building rather underpopulated by anyone, no other ships, no staff nothing*

{I don't like this...} He begrudgingly pushed himself out of his chair, and headed for the exit of his ship. He didn't put his Glaive Prime back with the rest of his weapons. He steps out of his ship slowly and looks around. "H-Hello?"

Kuranaii seemed rather thrilled when they went in a shop; it was one she had liked the look of aswell, which made her even more enthusiastic to go in.

She trotted off to the Woman's Wear aisle first, as every other woman would do, shrugging softly at Halcyon's comment,

"I might just browse for some clothing to wear at home, y'know?" She said, the aisle she was looking at contained dressing gowns, slippers and a few pairs of underwear.

She ignored the underwear, mainly fixating on the variety of dressing gowns, robes and slippers. Her palms planted on her hips as she browsed, intrigued by the selection.

Halcyon glanced over at the men's wear, picking up a pair of jeans and a deep blue shirt, he looked at the sizes, going through to find the correct ones and heading over to a changing room to try them on. He inspected himself in the mirror, realizing he wore no shoes without his warframe on. He bought the pants and shirt, replacing his warframe back on and activating his helm, tossing the clothes into the void space, looking at the top right corner of his UI to find her location, heading towards her after a second.

Edited by ultimatumcore

{I don't like this...} He begrudgingly pushed himself out of his chair, and headed for the exit of his ship. He didn't put his Glaive Prime back with the rest of his weapons. He steps out of his ship slowly and looks around. "H-Hello?"

*There's no response to him, but he'd feel some urging sense to move inward*