The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

The Trinity put a finger on him. "The Prime stuff... Name is Linda Annebelle." She said.

The Prime's head looked down at the finger that she had laid on his chest and his right hand rose to scratch the back of his neck.

"Python. My name is Python." He said with a sigh at the same time.

Linda took him to the hotel and bought a room, they then sat on the sofa. "How are you?" She asked.

The Excalibur went into the Trinity's room, glancing about briefly then looking at the Trinity sat down.

"I suppose I'm okay." He said just a little uneasily, stood before the sofa.

Frowning as she watched the Trinity wander off, she turned her gaze to Halcyon and tilted her head as if nothing happened. "Shall we?" She asked in a chirp.

(( Also, if you'd like Tuckr, I can get one of my other characters on for you to RP with. ))

"Yea, sure," Halcyon shrugged, heading towards the house, but unable to resist stopping by a hobby shop on the way. Picking up a couple interesting "Make your own" sets and buying them, tossing them into the void locker before looking at Kuranaii's bag, "You fine carrying that? Or do you want to put it in the void locker, we can retrieve it whenever you want." He offered, pointing at the glowing rift floating in mid air, a teal and white glow emitting from the slash in space. A portion of an energy net visible in the distance.

"Yea, sure," Halcyon shrugged, heading towards the house, but unable to resist stopping by a hobby shop on the way. Picking up a couple interesting "Make your own" sets and buying them, tossing them into the void locker before looking at Kuranaii's bag, "You fine carrying that? Or do you want to put it in the void locker, we can retrieve it whenever you want." He offered, pointing at the glowing rift floating in mid air, a teal and white glow emitting from the slash in space. A portion of an energy net visible in the distance.

Kuranaii's head nodded, pulling the shopping bag from her right clavicle and tossing it into the void locker with a smile. She glanced at Halcyon brightly,

"Thanks." She then turned her body, "Let's go."

After a short walk, they got back inside their apartment and the Zephyr once again locked the door behind her.

This time, she stood in the middle of the room, going to stretch her limbs.

"That was lovely, thanks Halcyon." She said brightly, smiling at him through the Tengu helmet.

Linda looked at her confusingly. "What's the matter?" She asked.

"Just curious what makes you want to bring me here." The Excalibur Prime asked, gazing at the Trinity and her features.

Damascus finally found Rota. "Rota! Assignment is right under our noses. The Tenno VIP is being moved to Europa and we have to get the person out of there before Corpus manages to tore this to pieces and find the artifact" Damascus raised his voice.

"Sure," he responded, opening the void locker to give her back her items, as well taking out one of the things he's bought from the hobby store, "Make Your Own Plasma Thrusters!" He also retrieved Beta from the void, remembering the Kubrow shaped robot back at the store. Beta was white washed, armor plates patterned like shattered glass, as white as most surfaces in the void, blue energy flowing from his mouth and the seams of his armor.

"I was wondering when You'd summon me, it's been a while Akakios." Beta said, looking at Halcyon.

"Sure," he responded, opening the void locker to give her back her items, as well taking out one of the things he's bought from the hobby store, "Make Your Own Plasma Thrusters!" He also retrieved Beta from the void, remembering the Kubrow shaped robot back at the store. Beta was white washed, armor plates patterned like shattered glass, as white as most surfaces in the void, blue energy flowing from his mouth and the seams of his armor.

"I was wondering when You'd summon me, it's been a while Akakios." Beta said, looking at Halcyon.

Kuranaii chuckled as Beta talked and she brought out her shopping bag from the void locker aswell.

She pointed a finger at Halcyon and trotted to the dressing room. "I won't be long." She chirped, soon entering the room and shutting the door behind her.

Linda noticed him glaring at her 'features'. "Enjoying yourself?" She asked with a light hearted smile as she took her helmet, showing a young beautiful woman in her twenties with hazel colored hair and green eyes.

The Excalibur slowly made his way onto the sofa with her, maybe a bit of nervousness present at the time.

"Uhm, I guess." He said in answer to her question.

Linda smiled and put an arm around him. "You nervous? Nervous to say something?" She asked crossing her legs.

Now an arm was around him. This is happening fast, thought the Excalibur Prime as she was embraced against the Trinity, his head unconsiously laying on her closest shoulder; something about this making him unable to move.

"I-.. Well, erhm. Yeah." He said in a nervous tone.

Linda looked at him. "Why are you so nervous?" She asked.

"It wasn't how I really-.. planned my day. A bit of a suprise, you know?" Python said, his head still on the Trinity's shoulder; why hadn't he sta up yet?

Edited by Y0she

Linda still looked at him. "Well? Am I just... Umm... Wanna go out for a dinner hm?" She asked.

The Excalibur shook his head.

"I'm actually rather tired-.. and not overly hungry nor thirsty." He said. Now he sat up, nestling his head onto the back of the couch.

"Hmm.." He hummed.

Linda sighed and decided to take off her Warframe, showing her tight bodysuit. 

The Excalibur Prime saw the bodysuit, and now just thought the Trinity was showing off a little. He glanced over briefly before directing his attention elsewhere, his right hand's knuckles pressing against his mouth area.

Kuranaii finally strolled out of the dressing room.

Her Warframe was completely off, letting her neck-length navy blue hair with orange segments flow towards her shoulders. Her bright orange eyes accompanied with black eyeliner and eyeshadow looked over to Halcyon and her dark blue lipsticked lips smiled at him.

Along her face were the tribal tattoos which were adorned in a deep black. She was wearing the dressing gown she bought at the shop which fitted her hair and eyes rather well. Beneath the gown, she also wore her new underwear which she also got from the clothing store; albeit, Halcyon couldn't see this so well.

"Hey." She finally said to him, her forearms neatly going into a fold at her stomach, wriggling her the toes of her feet as she stood to watch him with the thrusters.

Edited by Y0she

Linda leaned forward and sighed. "You are... really nervous hm?" She asked.

The Excalibur Prime's helmet unfolded to reveal his face. It had a hint of youth along with a golden set of eyes and short, fluffy brown hair, parts of his face were aligned with a golden Technocyte growing on his cheeks and forehead.

A sweat had formed on his brow as he saw the Trinity lean forward to his face. "I-.. guess?" He said nervously.

Edited by Y0she

The Limbo At down on one of the benches in the shopping district, his warframe scratched and dented slightly by the Nightmares in that tower. His Penta was left somewhere in there and his Lex was out of ammo. The worst part was that he was out of money, and had no way to return to his dojo, and so he found himself resting on a bench in the dojo. 

Kuranaii finally strolled out of the dressing room.

Her Warframe was completely off, letting her neck-length navy blue hair with orange segments flow towards her shoulders. Her bright orange eyes accompanied with black eyeliner and eyeshadow looked over to Halcyon and her dark blue lipsticked lips smiled at him.

Along her face were the tribal tattoos which were adorned in a deep black. She was wearing the dressing gown she bought at the shop which fitted her hair and eyes rather well. Beneath the gown, she also wore her new underwear which she also got from the clothing store; albeit, Halcyon couldn't see this so well.

"Hey." She finally said to him, her forearms neatly going into a fold at her stomach, wriggling her the toes of her feet as she stood to watch him with the thrusters.

Halcyon looked back at Kuranaii, widening his eyes and raising his eye brows,

"The dressing gown looks nice, but you make it perfect." He said, turning to look at her while Beta completed the integration of the thrusters, then starting the updates required along with the downloading of software necessary to activate and control them.

Halcyon looked back at Kuranaii, widening his eyes and raising his eye brows,

"The dressing gown looks nice, but you make it perfect." He said, turning to look at her while Beta completed the integration of the thrusters, then starting the updates required along with the downloading of software necessary to activate and control them.

Kuranaii smiled brightly at Halcyon and the faintest of red appeared on her cheeks.

"Aw, that's so sweet." She trilled, closing the gap a little between her and Halcyon. "So, what now?" She asked, looking up to him with her bright orange eyes.