Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Gladis nodded softly in acknowledgement, her hands never parting from a link. "Okay..."

They entered the hangar and the Nyx Prime came to a halt, looking at Orlock for him to lead.

Orlock leads her to a Liset not too far down the way. The main way inside the Liset would be open. Orlock bows slightly. "Ladies first." He smiles softly.

The Oberon chuckles, nods. "Fair enough." He lowers his hand back down to his side, giving her a departing nod as they part ways.

He walks down the long rows of ships until he reaches the exit, glad to be away from the hustle and bustle of the hangar into the cold, claustrophobic halls of the Dojo's interior. He follows the directions posted every so often until he reaches the med-bay, passing by, he doesn't spot the Excalibur from earlier. He stands there a moment, just outside the med-bay, when his Cephalon pings him. He shrinks back, standing by the frame of the door, partially visible to anyone inside. He brings his hand up, palm facing up, and opens his Warframe's built in interface. He navigates to his inbox, and finds a message from his cephalon, who had sent him a message containing only an attachment, schematics of a new Archwing weapon unveiled by the Tenno council. The Oberon nods approvingly before closing his hand, and thus the interface. He remains there, at the med-bay door, his thoughts beginning to wander.

Edited by Darkshifter98

Orlock walks inside. "Sartoris, I'm home!" Orlock calls into the Liset. Soon after some mechanical "abomination" would come into view from the front of the ship. "Ah hello Operator! Glad to have you back!" The thing would have the moa legs, and random mechanical Grineer limbs, and random pieces of Grineer body armor to fill out the body and arms. Lastly, there would be a Corpus helmet for a head. The light of the Corpus helmet would flash whenever the thing spoke.  

Orlock walks inside. "Sartoris, I'm home!" Orlock calls into the Liset. Soon after some mechanical "abomination" would come into view from the front of the ship. "Ah hello Operator! Glad to have you back!" The thing would have the moa legs, and random mechanical Grineer limbs, and random pieces of Grineer body armor to fill out the body and arms. Lastly, there would be a Corpus helmet for a head. The light of the Corpus helmet would flash whenever the thing spoke.  

The Nyx Prime, Gladis, looked oddly at the mechanical. She tilted her head then payed no more heed to the thing, looking around the Liset.

"Sleep." Gladis implied, yawning slowly after that.

Kuranaii's helmet unfolded and she smiled brightly as she was given a kiss. "Hey." She replied back to him.

Her head tilted and then nodded,

"I like lasagna, yeah." She said in a chirpy tone, going to sit down at a dinner table and bringing the bottle of wine with her.

((Sorry, I've been away for a while.))

Halcyon prepared the lasagna quickly, tossing it in the nukor oven and getting it out a little later, strangely cooked to perfection within moments, he took it out of the oven, setting it on the table and smiling at Kuranaii,

"Sleeping all day werentcha?" He chuckled.

The robot, Sartoris, looked at Gladis. "And who are you, miss?"

Gladis paused a little and turned to the robot. She looked at the robot curiously before announcing,

"G-Gladis, my name is Gladis." She said, unlocking her palms from one another to have them relax at her sides.

((Sorry, I've been away for a while.))

Halcyon prepared the lasagna quickly, tossing it in the nukor oven and getting it out a little later, strangely cooked to perfection within moments, he took it out of the oven, setting it on the table and smiling at Kuranaii,

"Sleeping all day werentcha?" He chuckled.

Kuranaii tilted her head at what he said. During the time he made the lasagna, she opened the wine and poured two glassfuls for them.

"Is this another of your jokes?" She inquired with a bright smile on her blue lips.

Gladis paused a little and turned to the robot. She looked at the robot curiously before announcing,

"G-Gladis, my name is Gladis." She said, unlocking her palms from one another to have them relax at her sides.

Kuranaii tilted her head at what he said. During the time he made the lasagna, she opened the wine and poured two glassfuls for them.

"Is this another of your jokes?" She inquired with a bright smile on her blue lips.

"Oooh Gladis." As Sartoris says this, he moves over and nudges Orlock in the ribs. Orlock retaliates by shoving Sartoris away. "Don't you have something better to do, Sartoris...?"

Gladis chuckled faint-heartedly at the scene. She looked at them for a moment then went back to exploring Orlock's Liset.

"Oh, look at this." He hits a button and several racks come out of the walls, revealing Orlock's mass arsenal of weapons. He cycled through his primary, secondary, and melee collection. "I guess you could say I'm something of a collector." He chuckles a bit, rubbing the back of his neck as he does.

Gladis paused in her steps and looked at the rack of weapons. Her lips were straight as she looked over them.

Finally, she ushered, "Nice." She looked to him with a faint smile.

He smiles back. Feeling better whenever he got her to smile. "Oh- and er...the bed's right here." He walks over to a free spot on the wall, and pushes a button. A decent sized, yet comfortable looking bed folded out of the wall. "I did a little redesigning on my Liset." He smiles slightly.  

He smiles back. Feeling better whenever he got her to smile. "Oh- and er...the bed's right here." He walks over to a free spot on the wall, and pushes a button. A decent sized, yet comfortable looking bed folded out of the wall. "I did a little redesigning on my Liset." He smiles slightly.  

Gladis admired how the bed unfolded from the wall, so she looked at Orlock and smiled in response. 

She strolled her way to the bed and clumsily sat herself in the middle of it. The Nyx chuckled as she got herself into a cross-legged seat on the bed.

Slowly her palms outstretched outwards and her eyelids sealed. Eventually, Gladis began to levitate, just about twenty five centimetres from the surface of the bed.

There, Gladis meditated with a completely calm complexion. Once she attained control of her levitation, her emerald eyes looked at Orlock once they had opened.

Edited by Y0she

"Somewhat." He responded, heading back to the kitchen to grab plates and utensils, setting them with a flourish and serving moderate pieces of lasagna on each plate. He sat for a moment before jumping out of his seat, Beta, still online, had started thruster testing, and noticed Halcyon's surprise sheepishly, heading out the door to do his testing, wandering around the dojo for a suitable place. Halcyon, looked back at Kuranaii,

"Sorry about that, last time Beta tested something I needed my Liset replaced, which I didn't do, of course." He chuckled, sitting down across from her once again.

Edited by ultimatumcore

"Somewhat." He responded, heading back to the kitchen to grab plates and utensils, setting them with a flourish and serving moderate pieces of lasagna on each plate. He sat for a moment before jumping out of his seat, Beta, still online, had started thruster testing, and noticed Halcyon's surprise sheepishly, heading out the door to do his testing, wandering around the dojo for a suitable place. Halcyon, looked back at Kuranaii,

"Sorry about that, last time Beta tested something I needed my Liset replaced, which I didn't do, of course." He chuckled.

Kuranaii watched Beta leave and nodded. "Ah, okay."

-Edited-

Edited by Y0she

Gladis admired how the bed unfolded from the wall, so she looked at Orlock and smiled in response. 

She strolled her way to the bed and clumsily sat herself in the middle of it. The Nyx chuckled as she got herself into a cross-legged seat on the bed.

Slowly her palms outstretched outwards and her eyelids sealed. Eventually, Gladis began to levitate, just about twenty five centimetres from the surface of the bed.

There, Gladis meditated with a completely calm complexion. Once she attained control of her levitation, her emerald eyes looked at Orlock once they had opened.

Orlock gives her another smile, unsure of what else to do.

Gladis blinked a few times and soon her emerald eyes began to glower. All signs of sadness had been vanquished for the time being; she smiled brightly.

Still levitating above the bed, she asked coyly; "Whaaat?"

Edited by Y0she

Gladis blinked a few times and soon her emerald eyes began to glower. All signs of sadness had been vanquished for the time being; she smiled brightly.

Still levitating above the bed, she asked coyly; "Whaaat?"

Orlock rubs the back of his neck. "Nothin'." He walks rather briskly over to his arsenal and begins cleaning a Galatine.

Kuranaii watched Beta leave and nodded. "Ah, okay."

-Edited-

Halcyon nodded,

"So I was working with Gynx and she's doing really well, she's gifted and has the determination to go through with her training, I expect great things from her, but I hope I don't expect too much. You know how I can get when I feel...passionate, about something." He said, separating a piece of lasagna and going to eat it.

Halcyon nodded,

"So I was working with Gynx and she's doing really well, she's gifted and has the determination to go through with her training, I expect great things from her, but I hope I don't expect too much. You know how I can get when I feel...passionate, about something." He said, separating a piece of lasagna and going to eat it.

Kuranaii nodded her head in acknowledgement.

"Yeah, she's a bright one." She said brightly with a smile.

Kuranaii placed her wine glass down and offered another poured one out to Halcyon with her smile still existant.

Orlock rubs the back of his neck. "Nothin'." He walks rather briskly over to his arsenal and begins cleaning a Galatine.

Gladis giggled briefly and continued to levitate, albeit looking around the room and at Orlock despite maintaing a meditation pose.

Edited by Y0she

Kuranaii nodded her head in acknowledgement.

"Yeah, she's a bright one." She said brightly with a smile.

Kuranaii placed her wine glass down and offered another poured one out to Halcyon with her smile still existant.

Gladis giggled briefly and continued to levitate, albeit looking around the room and at Orlock despite maintaing a meditation pose.

Orlock looks up at her then quickly back down again, cleaning his Galatine. Soon after Sartoris walks up to Orlock. "Operator, you know I can do that for you, right? Why just yesterday you had me-" Orlock doesn't look up from the Galatine. "Shut up Sartoris." Sartoris then raises his hands in surrender and moves off again.