Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"That's terrible...but at least you still have your brother here, and your kubrows."

"That reminds me of a somewhat less sad, but still sad story."

"My friend Ara and her sister were on a civilian space station near Mars, trying to get Ara's Obex fixed after a battle. They ended up meeting an Ash there that they made friends with. At some point during their stay, a bounty hunter had come to the station to kill the Ash. Ara and her sister had both decided to help him defend himself from the attacker."

"Ara was using a highly experimental explosive weapon, watching the building that the others were in from a nearby rooftop. The weapon's unstable explosives detonated in the weapon while Ara held it, which severely damaged her Zephyr Warframe. I only even know about this from the few records of the incident kept on the station, as well as the small amounts of data stored in her suit...or what was left of it.

"When I reached the station to see if they were still there, all I found was a destroyed building, a beat up rifle, and a discarded Zephyr Warframe. I never heard from Ara or her sister again, so I can only assume they both died."

Larissa pointed to a corner inside her Liset. An unrecognizeable, greatly beat up helmet, and parts of a battered Zephyr Warframe.

"*sigh*...That's what's left of her armor.

Larissa looks over to see the man waving at them.

"Hello. We were just sharing a few stories around my Liset. What brings you here? She asks.

Odin walks over to the 3 of them.

"Well, I have been on a ton of missions and raids lately. After awhile, I needed to take a break, get to meet some new people and relax. And some stories huh? Sounds interesting." he said to them.

Edited by Lonewolf115

"Some very bad experiences." Celorn grumbled, feeling saddened by the sudden influx of depressing stories. Celorn then gently places the squirming Kage on the floor, the kubrow immediantly chasing his tail.

"More like depressing." Belrev grunted in response to Odin, standing next to his brother.

Edited by (PS4)batman200087

Larissa walked back into her Liset, and came out with a bottle labeled "Ganymede Gieser Water", and drank some of it.

"Yeah...depressing's a good way to put it. Do you three want a drink?" she asks.

((no, it won't knock you out like it did Darvo. That guy can't hold anything down...))

"No problem. So, what do you guys like to do here? I've not been here too long and am unfamiliar with most of the place. I needed to make sure my Spectra still worked after..being Tonkor'd...but I'm sure it still works."

"We just arrived after an Extermination mission. Cel and I were originally looking for a place to eat. " Belrev said, Celorn nodding in agreement.

"Want to accompany us?" The twins asked at the same time, both doing a brotherly pat to each other's shoulder.

Larissa nods.

"Sure! I'll follow you, Belrev."

Edited by Kaiczar

Belrev walks to the exit of the Hangar, with Celorn and Larissa by his side. The trio pass by Odin, with Celorn making a gesture to follow as they leave the hangar.

Cutting through hallways, Belrev approaches the entrance of a restaurant. "Time to have some grub." Celorn smirked, as the trio entered the restaurant.

As the three entered, various Tenno of all frames and genders socialize. The restaurant interior has a classic restaurant feel, as the walls and surroundings have mahogany wood coupled with lights. Even a mini bar is set.

"Some very bad experiences." Celorn grumbled, feeling saddened by the sudden influx of depressing stories. Celorn then gently places the squirming Kage on the floor, the kubrow immediantly chasing his tail.

"More like depressing." Belrev grunted in response to Odin, standing next to his brother.

*Odin quickly recognizes what he means by "Depressing", because he felt empathy for him.

"Ah. I see. *He goes quiet for a moment.* Sorry about that. You probably had a much worse situation than me then..." 

Belrev walks to the exit of the Hangar, with Celorn and Larissa by his side. The trio pass by Odin, with Celorn making a gesture to follow as they leave the hangar.

Cutting through hallways, Belrev approaches the entrance of a restaurant. "Time to have some grub." Celorn smirked, as the trio entered the restaurant.

As the three entered, various Tenno of all frames and genders socialize. The restaurant interior has a classic restaurant feel, as the walls and surroundings have mahogany wood coupled with lights. Even a mini bar is set.

Larissa points out a table with four seats.

"Let's sit down over there and order." she says as she begins walking to it. Her suit emits a few sparks as she walks, but she doesn't notice.

Edited by Kaiczar

Belrev and Celorn follow Larissa to the four seater table, and both of them sit down. "Alright kiddies. Go back to the Liset and sleep." Celorn commands to the Kubrow's, the adorable space dogs running out.

"So whats on the menu?" The twins ask looking at Larissa, waiting for her to tell her desired food.

(Lone get your self over here :p. We are having a munch time and you are invited)

"I like meat."

"I like chicken fingers with Bbq sauce. It is pretty good stuff. "

At his brother's statement, Belrev sighs along with Celorn laughing.

Larissa places an order for a chicken-stuffed baguette.

Her suit emits another spark.

"Ugh...that's not going to get any better... This is one of the reasons I hate explosive weapons...my Spectra and Sheev are all I need."

Edited by Kaiczar

Belrev and Celorn place two orders of Chicken, with Barbeque sauce on the side.

"I prefer using my silenced Soma." Belrev quipped, pointing to the red and black Soma holstered on his back. A red and black Galataine also sticks to Belrev's back. "I like using the Dread. White of course since the bow's default colors are ugly." Celorn added.

Around the twins, Tenno stare at them. What follows next is Belrev making a rude gesture to the staring Tenno, as Celorn smacks him in the back of the head.

Larissa chuckles at the smack.

Their food arrives at the table, and Larissa takes her helmet off to eat.

Her eyes clearly transition from glowing gray to glowing purple, indicating that her Sonar is on for her to see with.

Belrev and Celorn follow Larissa to the four seater table, and both of them sit down. "Alright kiddies. Go back to the Liset and sleep." Celorn commands to the Kubrow's, the adorable space dogs running out.

"So whats on the menu?" The twins ask looking at Larissa, waiting for her to tell her desired food.

(Lone get your self over here :p. We are having a munch time and you are invited)

((Oh sorry hahaha Thought you were doing that to Kai apologies.))

*Odin walks with the 3, and sits down with them, his helmet hisses, and it retracts to his suit, revealing his face. ((Think Tychus Findlay from SC2 with slightly chubby face, teal blue eyes, square chin, and a buzzcut xp))

"Huh. Nice place. Almost as if you guys read my mind." He chuckles to them.

Edited by Lonewolf115

"Welcome stranger! I am Celorn." Celorn greeted to Odin, extending his hand. "Meet Larissa. She is the Banshee here. Last but not least meet my emotional black hole of a younger brother, Belrev." Celorn added, pointing to Belrev and Larissa.

As Celorn and Odin interact, Belrev groans. The food for the twins arrive, unbeknownst to Celorn. Belrev faces Larissa, and points to her food. "Food is here. I advise eating before it gets cold." Belrev said preparing himself for the chicken he received.

"Welcome stranger! I am Celorn." Celorn greeted to Odin, extending his hand. "Meet Larissa. She is the Banshee here. Last but not least meet my emotional black hole of a younger brother, Belrev." Celorn added, pointing to Belrev and Larissa.

As Celorn and Odin interact, Belrev groans. The food for the twins arrive, unbeknownst to Celorn. Belrev faces Larissa, and points to her food. "Food is here. I advise eating before it gets cold." Belrev said preparing himself for the chicken he received.

*Odin shakes his hand firmly his hand also twice the size of Celorn's.

"It's a pleasure to meet you three. *He smiles* My names Odin." He said to them warmly

*He releases from Celorns handshake and attempts to handshake Belrev and Larissa.