The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

No sound emerged from the Zephyr for several moments. Then a very soft, broken voice spoke. "Why are you here? You'll just leave. You people always leave. Even if you don't want to, one way or another, you'll leave me."

A trinity and a soldier entered to Dojo's entrance. "Hi. Can we enter to Dojo?" Trinity said and showed her ID card there reads Mihya. Soldier gave his card Manteas Garenger. "I am just her body guard in case there is some hostility. She hasn't bee trained even if she has Trinity armor" Manteas said. He has mixture of steel plate and leather armor worn. Mihya has stock Trinity armor. There is some kind of emblem on helmet what Manteas has. Emblem has three letters DoC same emblem was imprinted on both shoulder plate armors.

And carries Light machine gun and handgun. Man looks extremely tough and experienced.

*The receptionist smiles* "No need to explain Tenno go right on in"

"Echo I'm at the hanger with the gift! Ride was quicker than I expected!" Rose said through Echo's codex. "Get to this location marked on your map. See you in a few minutes." Echo ended the call. "Here it comes."

*Echo left Lys in a puzzled state she wondered what he would give her*

Rose arrived at the garden with a huge box she gave it to Echo and he turned to Lys revealing it's contents. It was a long scarlet dress with the front going down to the knees and the back going down to the feet. It also had high heels with the toes that had small black roses and the heels wear also white. The back of the dress had two black roses in a shape of a X with a Nikana going through the middle. "Well do you like it and do you want to try it?"

*lys was stunned* "you want me to......wear this?"

Miranda thought for a moment. Everything in her was telling her to comply with Crimson, to start over. There was nothing- no thought, no will, no hidden emotion that told her not to. But she couldn't. She would never let herself get hurt again. She couldn't bring herself to say anything, her mind and body in a complete state of confusion with each other. Instead, only a sniff, and a year that fell behind the helmet.

A voice broke Miranda's train of thought. Silently, she stood up. She walked over until sh was but centimeters from Crimson's face. She removed her helmet, letting her trails of long, black hair roll down her shoulders. Her copper face was stained with water. "Show me your face," she said quietly.

((OOC: DoC's standard Caltroit unit. Human looking like robot no connections to Corpus or Grineer)

"You're...companion, is fine. Although a bit unneeded for this sanctum. Regardless though, enter if you will"

Edited by SoundwavePrime

Sitting in the garden by the edge of the pond was a Nyx. Her name was EAmorr and she was mute, her tongue was infected while she was defending an artifact from the infested and had to be removed to prevent the infection from spreading to the rest of her body.

Sitting in the garden by the edge of the pond was a Nyx. Her name was EAmorr and she was mute, her tongue was infected while she was defending an artifact from the infested and had to be removed to prevent the infection from spreading to the rest of her body.

((Why specifically her tongue? And tenno already have the same virus the Infested do...we can't be infected twice))