The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"It just fits? Your eyes... but anyway the dress? You like it? You better be used to walking on heels and that logo is the Excrosion logo... perfection."

"i think i can manage it of course i will wear it for the right occasion until then i have time to learn to walk in heels"

"Sorry I'm so weird... I have this thing in my suit that keeps me from being depressed."

"maybe i should get something like this too...you may not seeing it...but my time in the labs haunts me every second"

"Ok then..." Rose pressed a button and she stepped out her armour and was in her under armour with barefeet. "This feels alot better..."

"well uhh....forget it come have a seat if you wanna chat some more"

"Well they were on an operation well Crimson was and I was getting interrogated by Corpus and he found me riddled with blood and cuts and they recruited me... I have the scars on my back and stomach and a few on my legs."

"dont tell me anything about scars i have enough of them on  me as well"

Miranda spoke as she began patchwork on her punching bag. "Oh, Ordis? He's just the ship's AI. Direct interface with the Lotus so that she can make sure I don't get to leave this dump. Freakin Lotus..." Miranda accidentally ran her needle through the fabric too quickly, tearing the piece. "God Dammit!" She sighed. "Anyway, Lotus knows pretty much everything about every Tenno, so Ordis probably just checked Lotus' database and got all of the information about you." Miranda finished patching a section of the bag and began to pour sand into it.