The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

*when Rose left Lys put on the heels and practice walking in them* "dam this is harder than i thought"

*while she precticed she reflected on her relationship with echo she wasnt sure how to find out where she was standing in this*

Echo called Lys through the codex. "Oh it worked? Good um Lys I was wondering when this occasion was happening?"

*the sound of echos voice made LYs trip and fall to the floor* "ow.....ungh.....that hurt"

Miranda glanced up from her work. Oh no worries, I wouldn't stab you to death. Not painful enough." She have a light, sarcastic grin and finished the patchwork on her punching bag, which she promptly hung back up and have a few practice blows.

"There was voice what said the true potential of Trinity of yours is hidden in a tube containing a light... I chose trinity because of in brink of death of somebody I could buy this few more seconds. I haven't never been on combat... That why soldier over there Manteas is assigned to be my bodyguard in case that somebody attempts to get me" Mihya explained and sat down on the other side of rock.

Miranda stepped away from the swinging target and have a highly over-dramatized bow. "Why thank you good sir," she said before heading to her armory to fetch what at first glacé appeared to be a small, slate black shield and dagger. ((Shamelessly referencing U14 already)) "Alright, where to now?"

Miranda grinned excitedly, she loved talking about weaponry. "Yep. Fresh outta the foundry. And, not sure if you're familiar with this weapon, but it is by no means a shield and dagger," Mkranda said, anxious to see how Crimson would react.

Miranda smirked, and flipped a small lever on the dagger. After a very short pause, a gas protruding from the blade was of ignites, forming a blade not dissimilar to the ether sword, albeit a piercing orange. "I always do."