The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Miranda heard her name, and jolted awake from her dream about Crimson. "What? Who is it?" She looked over at Crimson. "Oh... It's you." She stretched for a bit before heading into the kitchen and pouring herself a cup of coffee. She drank. "With Crimson over here asleep, what to do... What to do..." She looked at the door, and grinned a sinister smile. She exited, and very slowly and quietly entered the other room, trying very hard not to be caught.

Miranda heard her name, and jolted awake from her dream about Crimson. "What? Who is it?" She looked over at Crimson. "Oh... It's you." She stretched for a bit before heading into the kitchen and pouring herself a cup of coffee. She drank. "With Crimson over here asleep, what to do... What to do..." She looked at the door, and grinned a sinister smile. She exited, and very slowly and quietly entered the other room, trying very hard not to be caught.

"what do you want here?"

Miranda jolted up. "Oh, hey friend!" She jumped onto the couch, splitting Lys and Echo. She put her arms casually around both. "Just wanted to check up on my absolute best friends in the world! Nobody's pregnant yet, right?"

Miranda jolted up. "Oh, hey friend!" She jumped onto the couch, splitting Lys and Echo. She put her arms casually around both. "Just wanted to check up on my absolute best friends in the world! Nobody's pregnant yet, right?"

"what? how do you think you are?!? yelling around and now calling us best friends?"

"what? how do you think you are?!? yelling around and now calling us best friends?"

Miranda put her hand on her chest, pretending in an over-exaggerated way to be offended. "Come on sweet cheeks, don't be like that."

Miranda was about to retort before looking over at Echo. "Oh nothing, he just got drunk off his &#! and now I'm taking care of him. He keeps on looking at places that he, well, shouldn't be, and once he went in for a kiss, but he's drunk. I'll give him a proper tongue lashing in the morning." Miranda instantly regretted her words. "I - I mean I'll scold him... Yeah..."

Miranda was about to retort before looking over at Echo. "Oh nothing, he just got drunk off his @$$ and now I'm taking care of him. He keeps on looking at places that he, well, shouldn't be, and once he went in for a kiss, but he's drunk. I'll give him a proper tongue lashing in the morning." Miranda instantly regretted her words. "I - I mean I'll scold him... Yeah..."

"yeah sure "

Miranda flexed her arms. "Oh please, do I really seem like the type to go for a man? I enjoy my solitude, and Mister," Miranda imitated Crimson's voice in an insulting manner, "You have big - eyes. Big ol' eyes," isn't exactly my cup of tea. If I were gonna hook up with someone on this ship," Miranda's head rolled lazily to Lys, "it wouldn't be that old pale, disfigured, disrespectful, one-armed, horny f*cker over there." Miranda felt that her argument was weak, but tried not to betray her conviction.

Miranda flexed her arms. "Oh please, do I really seem like the type to go for a man? I enjoy my solitude, and Mister," Miranda imitated Crimson's voice in an insulting manner, "You have big - eyes. Big ol' eyes," isn't exactly my cup of tea. If I were gonna hook up with someone on this ship," Miranda's head rolled lazily to Lys, "it wouldn't be that old pale, disfigured, disrespectful, one-armed, horny f*cker over there." Miranda felt that her argument was weak, but tried not to betray her conviction.

"WHAT ? YOU LITTLE"

Miranda removed her hand. "Something to say, or are you just gonna yell some more?" She then looked over, and stood up. "Your lovely what?

"hehe after what i heard i would also say youre crimsons girlfriend"

Miranda looked over her shoulder at Lys asshe approached Crimson. "Oh you shush." She turned. "Now, Crimson baby," she said facetiously, "what makes you think that I would ever want to be in a relationship with you?" Her eyes and lips portrayed the look of a sad, cute, confused little girl though it was obvious that she was mocking Crimson. "I mean, you got drunk and started getting all, well," Miranda looked down at her chest and adjusted herself. "... My point is, you can't really know if I'm interested in you at all!" Miranda mumbled to herself. "At least not until I do something stupid like I will..."

Miranda toyed with the idea of messing with Crimson. "Well," she cleared her throat, "it was your idea to get the hotel room. Didn't really explain why, but you insisted that we get a double bed. There were some unfortunate comments about my body—not anything I didn't already know of course—oh, and you got a bit too feely in the halls."