The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Miranda's eyes twitched to mischief as she reclined back into the sofa. "*yawn* I think I'm comfortable right here. You know, wedges are some of the most useful simple machines."

"You little f...argh"

Miranda chuckled. "At least I wouldn't have to even get up." She stretched her legs and put them up on the coffee table, smirking.

"grrrr" *lys got up opened the door and positioned herself infront of miranda "last chance"

Miranda yawned, grinned, and snapped her fingers. Winds began to churn in a bubble around her, nudging the coffe table away little by little and pushing echo. The winds began to intensify.

*stepping back Lys used her rip line to grab Miranda and pull so hard on it so Miranda got lifted off the couch and got sent flying out of the room*

Miranda impacted against the wall on her feet - a perfect setup to spring back into the room. She landed gracefully and stated merely, "That wasn't very nice. You'll have to do better in the future." The turbulent air surrounding Miranda reached it's peak intensity—rip line wouldn't be getting through again.

Miranda impacted against the wall on her feet - a perfect setup to spring back into the room. She landed gracefully and stated merely, "That wasn't very nice. You'll have to do better in the future." The turbulent air surrounding Miranda reached it's peak intensity—rip line wouldn't be getting through again.

*just then she received a Vectis like punch from lys*

((OOC: Yeah, turbulence (from a scientific point of view) would be described as highly pressurized air the deflects anything approaching it, otherwise disintegrating it through excessive pressure and friction. A punch wouldn't work.))

((OOC: Yeah, turbulence (from a scientific point of view) would be described as highly pressurized air the deflects anything approaching it, otherwise disintegrating it through excessive pressure and friction. A punch wouldn't work.))

(shut up and take the pain muaaar)

Miranda remained completely calm, she loved conflict. "Is something the matter dear?" Suddenly, she rolled Echo's arm, exposing the weak point of his elbow which she promptly placed her palm against. "Now, if I wanted I could break some bones right now. But you know," Miranda's head rose as she looked around the room, "I don't really feel like it." She gently kicked Echo away as she turned around. "I'm gonna get some more alcohol, this could use just a bit more chaos, don't you think?" She entered the kitchen.

"Pigeon? What is it with you guys and pigeons?" Miranda scoffed. Finishing her drink, she stepped out of the kitchen. "Well guys, I've had about as much fun, and booze as I can handle. See you tomorrow!" She blew a kiss, winked, and slammed the door as she exited. Entering her and Crimson's room, she took a seat on the bed, fully removing her warframe before picking up and examining her Silva and Aegis.